Seniors and Juniors part 2

Okay! here is the continuation of the last chapter. Hope ya like it~!

===============================================================

~~~~~ Camus' Pov ~~~~~

While all of us wait for Ittoki to open the door i noticed something familiar. When the door was finally open that is when i finally understand why i kinda feel nostalgic. It is because the whole dining room was decorated with simple yet elegant designs. The windows was covered with white curtain while the table was neatly prepared as if a guest was to expect. But what i really noticed was 5 kids in the kitchen that seems busy with something while Kotobuki and the others where left in awe as they look at the table filled with food and the strong yet relaxing aroma of the caramel tea accompanied with a song that is very familiar to my ears.

(β)

Otome:" Well do you like it senpai? " A girl asked particularly at no one.

Ai:" Don't mind my rudeness but who are you? and what are you doing here? "

Izumi:" Actually we are here to tell you something. "

Ringo:" Right minna~! This is the newly debuted group named MNM and this group will be mentored by QUARTET NIGHT as they continue mentoring STARISH. "

Ryuuya:" Now then, here are the information you will need in order to know your juniors. " He said as they give us folders. But i can't stop this feeling of nostalgic.

Camus:" Can anybody tell me what song this is? "

Nicole:" The song is Beethoven's song German Dance Rondo. Doesn't it feels like something? Or to be specific remember something? "

Camus:" Your Highness. " I said bowing.

Nicole:" Count Camus. " She said curtsying.

~~~~~ Nicole's Pov ~~~~~

Nicole:" It's been a while since i last saw you. "

Camus:" Same goes for me your highness. "

Reiji:" Nicole-chan!! It's been a while! Have you miss me? " My brother said attempting to hug me so i side step and he crashed on the wall.

Ann:" Are you okay? "

Ringo:" Right guys~! You lil kiddios already know your senpai's right~? " Ringo-Sensei and all four of us just nodded.

Ryuuya:" Well then, QUARTET NIGHT this kids will be your Juniors from now on as well. "

Ranmaru:" What?!?!?!?! "

Reiji:" Yatta!! new juniors means more fun!!! "

Ai:" But there are two Starish juniors in our supervision so why add another? "

Camus:" The question is who will be with who? "

Ryuuya:" Kurosaki, you will mentor the young Kotobuki. Mikaze, you will mentor Otome. " He said ignoring their questions.

Ringo:" Myu-chan will mentor Ann-chan while Rei-chan will mentor Captain. "

Natsuki:" Captain? " He asked tilting he's head. I tried to hide my smirk but to no avail they saw it.