The Pairings

Ryota:"now then i shall announce the pairings."

While Ryota calls the letters written on the paper the whole class is filled with a lot of emotion like being confused...

Mary:"Izumi?"*looks around the classroom*

some are thinking really hard...

Izumi:"Mary Ann..."(i heard that name before but where?)

some are amused...

Nicole:"..." *smirks* (looks like we cross-paths again Ja~ne~chan?!)

and some are deeply interested...

Jane:*smirks like a devil* (This is getting more interesting than i thought, it is been a while since i last saw her. This will be great!)

Ryota:"Letter J! please introduce yourselves and tell us why are you in Saotome Gakuen."

The class becomes quite for a moment until the duo decided to stand.

Mary:"I'm Mary Ann, it's a pleasure to meet you!" she even said that with a smile but from the looks of it she's nervous.

Izumi:"My name is Izumi it's nice to meet you" he said not even bothering to look up.

Ryota:"Right! tell us about yourself and why are you here, You first miss Mary Ann"

Mary:"Ummm.... I'm 15 years old and my favorite color is pink, my likes are people that is nice to you and my dislike are people who use you. The reason i'm here is because my cousins studied here so i told my self to go here as well, i also adored Starish that is why i'm here because of the songs they created that's all."

Ryota:"Do you mind telling us who is this cousins of yours?"

Mary:"I'm sorry but i can't but i will tell you when the time comes Sensei."

Ryota:"I understand then i will be waiting for that day. Next mr.Izumi"

Izumi:"Hi my name is Izumi, I'm 15 years old and my favorite color is orange. I like nice honest people and i dislike people who use me as a dress up doll. I joined this school because of a reason i cannot tell but another reason is my brother as well studied here but i'm not gonna tell you that easily."

Ryota:"Right well then the two of you can seat down already."

And thus Ryota continues calling letters until the last duo was called.

Ryota:"And the last one who wasn't called please make your way to the front and introduce yourselves."

All of them falls silent as two girls made their way to the front. One girl was wearing a black nerdy glasses while reading a book and the other one was walking with boredom written to her face.

Ryota:"Well girls please introduce yourselves."

Jane:" Please to meet you all my name is Mary Jane. "

Nicole:" Nicole Hikari is the name it's a pleasure to meet you. "

Ryota:" okay tell us about yourselves. "

Nicole:" My favorite color is violet and i can play the piano. I like tea and sweet things especially cake and i dislike people who interrupts my sleep. Shane and i are childhood friends and the reason i'm here is because of my parents-in-law, so i have no choice but to agree because i like music. And i'm 13 years old. "

Shane:" My favorite color is royal blue and red and i can play the violin. I like tea, sweet foods, and i adore cute, fluffy and small things and i hate people who misjudge me for who i am and those who orders me and disturbs my sleep. The reason i studied here was because of studying music and finding answers to my questions that can only be obtain by being are star at Shining agency. And i'm 14 years old. "

Ryota:" Thank you. the order that happened now will be the order of performance, all of you will pass your assignment by Thursday and from that we will have a recording and that's all. Oh! before i forget this i would like to know the people who will be in the idol course so please raise your hands!"

Nicole, Mary Ann, Jane and others raised their hands.

Ryota:" and for those who are taking the composers course please raise your hands!"

A few students as well as Izumi raised their hands.

Ryota:" okay! that will be all today class! you all are dismiss! "

But before anyone can stand a man suddenly enters the room.

???:" Hi minna~! all of you should know me but none the less my name is Tsukimiya Ringo! Please to meet you! "

Ryota:" Um..... Tsukimiya-san what are you doing here? "

Ringo:" Gomene Ryo-chan but Shining-san ordered me to tell miss Mary Jane that she is needed in the office right away. "

Ryota:" I understand. miss Jane please make your way to the office. "

Nicole:" Sensei! Jane-chan has already gone to the office! "

Ryota:" O-kay? " he said on cue he sweat dropped.