INTRODUCTION

A month after STARISH debuted a new year starts again in SAOTOME GAKUEN as new students work hard to have their major debut four students from Class B will make their way to the top. Class B a class where even the top idols will never expect that there are hidden stars waiting for their time to shine. As every students did their very best to pass the test four students didn't even bother to try because of the promise they have to kept. What they don't know is that the promise they kept will bring them to higher levels the promise was been made when they are kids especially when they are all just 5 years old. All of them never forgot the promise except they forgot some of the parts. The promise was made at an event where they almost experience death at the darkness there was a woman and she talked to the kids and said"I shall grant you a second chance to live but in exchange you must fullfill a promise and that is to make the world the happiest place to live in, a place where everyone can enjoy music and with that, time will past and you all will grow up and when that time comes i shall grant you a gift. That is a gift of friendship you will fullfill this promise by forming a group and then afterwards you all will be helped by other groups with their own free will. now then shall you swear that you all will fullfill it?" she says and all of them decided to agree as well.

As time pass by all of them grew up with determination and confidence they studied music and during that process they all changed in their own way, but all they can ever remember was what the woman said to them "What the mind forgets the heart remembers, and that all of you shall go to a music school and attend a class where not even the top idols expects that there are hidden stars waiting to shine." And thus all of them succesfully, with ease attended SAOTOME GAKUEN in the class that,will never to be excepted, that is CLASS B. They all hid their identities so that no one can suspects why all four of them are in such a class.

This school year will be awesome cause both STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT made a wonderful suprise for the new students, all of them will be staying at Saotome Gakuen by Shining's request. And all will be staying in classes S and A. Of course there is till a chance that they will meet them face to face.

Ittoki Otoya, Masato Hijirikawa, Shinomiya Natsuki, Reiji Kotobuki and Kurosaki Ranmaru will be staying at Class A.

Ren Jinguji, Syo Kurusu, Ichinose Tokiya, Ai Mikaze, Cecil Aijima and Camus will be staying at S Class.