Pictures

"Hey! don't touch the pictures!"

           ~~~~~ Jane's Pov ~~~~~

After I finished unpacking my things I decided to help Nicole with her things and saw an album and picture frames that has pictures of us when we were little.

Jane:" Hey, you still have this pictures? " I asked while looking at the pictures with sadness in my eyes and smiling painfully.

Nicole:" Look Jane, you shouldn't let it get you. I only thought of bringing it here so that mom wouldn't touch it. And besides i didn't think we will be sharing the same room. " She says feeling the guilt of letting me see those pictures.

Jane:" No, it's fine. It's just that i missed this things, when we don't have to think about everything and just be happy. You know, the usual stuff like playing, joking around and actually having the best time of our lives. " I said while looking at Nicole while wearing a painful smile. I remembered when we where kids we used to play every day.

Nicole:" Oi!!! Jane are you okay? "

Jane:" Yeah, I'm fine. What we're you saying? " I said still recovering from a memory.

Nicole:" I said Ringo-sensei will be introducing us to QUARTET NIGHT and STARISH tomorrow morning so we better get ready. "

Jane:" Okay, I understand. " I said as i grabbed a new set of clothes and made my way to the bathroom.

Nicole:" Jane! Don't let it take you. There is more to life than remembering the past. "

Jane:" I know that already. " I said before closing the door to the bathroom.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Meanwhile....

         ~~~~~ Otome's Pov ~~~~~

Mary:" Ne, Otome-chan daijoubu? you don't look so good. " Mary asked worry could be seen in her eyes.

Otome:" Hai~! Daijoubu, so don't worry. We still have to sleep early so that we can wake up early to prepare ourselves for tomorrow morning. " I said trying to change the subject.

Mary:" Right! Hyuga-sensei told us that they we're going to introduce ourselves to QUARTET NIGHT and STARISH. I can't wait to see my cousin. " She says clearly excited for tomorrow. Wait, did she just say cousin?

Otome:" Ne, Ann-chan who do you mean by cousin? " I asked.

Mary:" Oh! It's nothing really. You'll know tomorrow so sleep tight and goodnight! "

Otome:" Okay, goodnight. " I said rather sleepy. 'I wish tomorrow can be a great day for all of us. And i wish i can make new friend aswell, like MNM.

================================================================

Hi guys! So yeah, MNM and don't think about candy cause MNM is a group. Anyways sorry if the grammar is wrong cause i never really pay attention in class.

~Shane Louis