40 when I solved it

The way I feel about him.

"Remus? REMUS?!"

I suddenly jumped and stared right into Peter's eyes.

"Good, he's alive" he stated and sat back down.

James, Peter, Lily and I were sitting in the library because our teacher had become ill and the school didn't bother to find a replacement. I was the one who suggested the library because I'm getting quite behind.

"It's not funny" I mumbled and stared down at the book in front of me, how long had I been staring at that page? Had I even been reading anything?

"Now what's the mood for?" James teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Speak up Remy," Peter said.

"I told him yesterday that I love him..."

They all smiled and was probably about to congratulate me, but I cut them off.

"Angeline thinks he will freak out about it, that he won't be able to sleep, and it's my fault."

"You couldn't have known," James said calmly.

"But I should have" I complained. "He's my boyfriend, I should meet his needs. I should solve his problems, not cause them."

"Then solve the problem" Peter stated simply.

I glanced at them and they all had the same look. They are probably right, I should solve the problem, and I can. I just have to figure out how.

"You also have to come out more" James stated casually.

I raised my eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes. "Not that way. There's prom next Friday and you can easily meet with Padfoot before going."

I sighed silently yet nodded. It could be nice with a day out and just have fun with my friends at a party.

...

"Sooo... how is he?" I asked nervously when I stood in front of Angeline.

She bit her lip. "Tired. He had a nightmare... I'm sorry about yesterday too, it's not your fault, and I shouldn't have made it out to be."

I stared shocked her at. Grownups usually don't apologize when they do something wrong, either they ignore it or brush it off.

"It's okay."

She smiled wryly and we continued walking in silence the rest of the way. The familiar sensation of feeling excited to visit him came back to me, I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

...

Sirius had been tired, but otherwise, it had been nice. He clung to me when I first entered, and almost fell asleep in my arms. It was super adorable, yet also sad, but it gave me two ideas. One; he was able to sleep because he was next to me, so I gave him my jumper right before I left.

He had stared intensely at my chest which caused me to blush, and when I called him out on it, he blushed too. When I came back home my mom raised her eyebrow at me and shook her head, but otherwise didn't do anything.

The second idea was a gift I could give him. My mom gave me a little wolf toy when I was younger, it had tawny fur just like me, so perhaps it could remind him of me? Plus, it smelled like me because I had slept with it lots of times.

His nightmare had been about me leaving him as Dennis had. I had to assure him over and over again that I would never do such thing, and that I loved him.

The nightmare gave me an idea for the second part of my gift. I would buy him a dream catcher. His old parents definitely never got him one, I don't know if Salvatore did, but no matter what I thought it could help him.