August 29, 2018

School, Swim, Fan Account
So about 9 days prior to August 29, I had joined swim team so my days started to get pretty packed. I would be at swim practice from 2:30-5:00 and have to go straight to drivers ed which was from 5:30-7:30 and luckily my school wasn't that far from the driving school and there was a gas station between the two schools that I would stop at to get a snack because I was starving after practice so Caitlynn, her sister (Carolynn, who was also at the driving school with us) and I would bring in food and have a buffet for ourselves pretty much while we were at drivers ed. But August 29 was my most packed day. It was the first day of school which for me is pretty early because school usually starts in September but we are getting new buildings at my school so we had to start earlier so we could get out sooner and we are starting later in September next school year so I get a really long summer vacation (but that's besides the point) so on the 29th I got up early, left my house around 7 and want to school which is from 7:45-2:20 then I went to swim practice from 2:30-5:00 then I had to go to my last day of drivers ed from 5:30-7:30 so I was gone for over 12 hours that day but while I was at school I was a bit nervous to see who was in my classes and because I didn't know where all my classes were but I made it through the day without getting lost. I was glad to find out that I had at least 1 friend in all my classes so that relieved me. I had Caitlynn in my second period and we had the same lunch period (my school is weird and has 3 lunches) but she wasn't in any of my other classes. In my third period I had my friend Kayleigh and a few other people who I wasn't friends with at the time (but throughout the time I had that class I did make other friends in there) and in my fourth period, my old best friend (who long story short just kind of left me when she got to high school cause she is a grade above me and she became too busy for me after being in the high school and she just never texts me or tries to plan anything to hang out) and my old guy best friend Levi. (Levi was a GREAT friend. After 8th grade he helped me deal with some family issues and was there for me and even said that if I needed to talk that he would be here for me and he was funny and just a great friend, we talked a bunch of random nonsense sometimes like randomly quoting things from shows or stuff and at one point there was a conversation that started talking about ducks that went to him being in kindergarten while being in eighth grade and then he was a government agent and could read minds... yeah, he was fun to talk to, he definitely wasn't a "dry" texter) and in 9th grade we talked a lot and I have videos of him stapling his arms in Spanish class and pictures of him eating lemons and paper and a video of him seeing who can hold their breath longer him or Kaiden (another one of my guy friends) and yeah (no it's not creepy that I have those videos, he knows that I took those pictures and videos of him and he just laughed about it, we were friends so it's not weird) but anyways, this year we had fourth period together which was algebra 2 (yes I am a sophomore this year and yes algebra 2 is a junior year class, I am in advanced classes) and there was a seating chart and we sat right next to each other but we never said hi to each other which was kind of weird but I didn't think much of it at first until we got our first homework assignment for that night (yeah, first day of school and my math teacher already gave us homework, I really don't like my math teacher) but I'm gonna sidetrack a little here- my fifth period was Spanish and I had a couple friends in that class so that was cool but back to the thing with my friend- after school I messaged Levi and he replied at first, then I asked for help with our homework cause he has always been good at algebra and he really was the only reason I passed algebra 1 in 8th grade but after asking for help he left me on read so I got annoyed. But that day was weird and I just wanted to get home cause I had gotten used to being home almost all day being able to be on my fan account because I was on it pretty much all the time when I could (and I still am on my fan account all the time).

————————————————————————
A/n: this chapter doesn't have that much to do with the twins but it's kind of important to understand what I'm gonna write in the next chapter, but I will write and post that later because I have to pack and get ready for state convention for FFA which I leave for on Wednesday this week!