December 23, 2019

Hey everyone... anyone who still might read anything from me.😅 it's been months since I've been active, I know.... I can't write these stories about the twins, I just don't see them in that way anymore, I can't think of anything to write for a story about them and none of it comes to my mind anyways, so through these months I have been gone, I officially quit my fan account. I posted it like a month or two ago. It's easier now for me to be gone that it was at first. Joe and his girlfriend are adorable I completely ship it but Jason and Cami just don't seem right to me, she doesn't pass the vibe check lol... it's just that in comparison to how Joe and his girlfriend act, Jason and Cami don't seem right for being in a relationship and all but it's whatever ya know. And before anyone who would even read this since most of these are only seen by like 5 people.... but before anyone says anything about me being "jealous" or anything.... no.... I'm over them.... they are great and all but I unfollowed them on insta and Snapchat and I barely pay attention to them anymore.When I left the fan account I was sad and not in the best mental place but now I'm super happy and I'm in a great place mentally so yeah.... I've been great and I hope y'all are great..... I'm probably not going to write anything on here again. At least not this account, but if you want to read other stories of mine, I have a personal account for y'all to follow which is @HannahroseM so if anyone wants to read other stories not related to the twins then follow my other account.
Bye.

Meeting the waud twinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें