January 26, 2019

"I'm never gonna meet them"
So on January 26, 2019, the twins were in LA for some "winter wonderland" meet and greet thing with a bunch of other famous-ish people and one of my ibfs from the very beginning (Brasil) got to go meet them at that and I was so happy for her. We had talked to each other in group chats about how much we all wanted to meet the twins and how excited and happy we would be if we got the chance to meet them and Brasil finally got the chance to meet them and I did too... sort of. I kind of had a chance to meet them but my parents didn't know about the twins so I couldn't exactly ask to go meet Jason and Joe. I will admit that seeing all those cute pictures from the m&g and seeing my friends be able to meet them and knowing that here was a m&g near me soon that I wouldn't be able to go to, I was jealous which isn't good but I was. I was jealous of all those people getting to see Jason and Joe and hug them and get pictures with them when they would be having a m&g near me so soon and that I wouldn't be able to go but I was still happy for everyone who got to go, especially my friend and I just tried to live with the fact that it was going to be really hard and that I thought that I would never be able to meet the twins.