March 20, 2019

Oh gosh... why this post!?🤦‍♀️💀😂
So on March 20th, my mom basically had been cleaning a bunch and found A LOT of pictures. She found the picture of me and my brother on the tremors ride at silverwood and I looked at it and I hate it because I look terrible because I wasn't expecting my picture to be taken but then I further examined the picture and I realized it reminded me of another picture. That picture being the one of Jason and Jaide being on the same ride at silverwood a couple years before. So I found that picture and screen shotted it and I took a picture of the picture of my brother and I on the ride and I edited it and put my picture on the bottom and Jason and Jaide's on the top and showed Joseph and Gabby because it's funny because Joseph (my OLDER brother) and Jaide (Jason's OLDER sister) are both ready for the picture and are just smiling and looking at the camera and they are both closer to the camera and Jason and I (both the younger siblings) are sitting farther from the camera and both freaking out and not paying attention to the fact that there even is a camera and that our picture is being taken. (Something else that's funny is that Joseph and Jaide are both the same age with some months in between and in the same grade so they are both graduating his year and Jason and I are both the same age with like 5 months difference and we are both sophomores this year so we will be graduating the same year and yeah😂). But I thought this was funny so I posted it and I wanted Jason to see it but I also didn't because my face in it is... uhh... not the best😂 but I tagged him and asked people to tag him because I still would like a notice from him and this would be funny for him to see. So I have it posted, people like it, people tag him and I get off Instagram for a while and when I get back on, I have notifications with a bunch of likes and I look through who all liked it and I find that Jason saw it and liked it! I freaked out because he seriously liked THAT post, out of all the good posts he could have seen and liked, he liked THAT one that is kind of embarrassing. But I still got a notice😂. (Btw I saw this at like 10 at night and he had liked it a couple hours before then) so I went to bed and when I woke up I saw that mamawaud had liked the post too so mamawaud had seen and liked two of my posts and Joe saw and liked one of my posts and Jason had now seen and liked one of my posts.
(Btw: the picture at the top is the picture that Jason liked😂)