February 8-14, 2019

Valentine's Week
So in February, the news said that Washington was going to get a lot of snow. Some said "snow-pocolyps" or some weird thing like that and some people didn't think that we would even get that much snow because we usually don't get that much snow. On Friday the 8th, it started to snow a little bit so everyone was happy because we are getting some snow and us high school kids were just like "I hope the news is right and we get a lot of snow so we have snow days at school" because what kid doesn't want snow day right? Stay home, drink hot cocoa, go sledding down some hills, have snowball fights, make snowmen, let their dogs run out in the snow, wear some fuzzy socks and bundle up after playing out in the cold. Ya know, all that stuff that people in Washington want to do for winter break but instead have to do during school and just hope for snow days. So we all think that we aren't gonna get too much snow but we hope anyways. As the weekend keeps going, we get more and more snow. By Sunday night the snow is about a foot deep and the roads are gettin covered in snow because nobody is traveling the roads that much because it's dangerous and nobody is used to this much snow sticking and staying and my brother's girlfriend comes over everyday and when we brought her back home at night we almost had to actually have her spend the night because we had so much trouble trying to drive her home. So needless to say, we didn't have school on Monday. So on Monday, (the 11th) the snow keeps coming and piling up more and more and my brother and I do some sledding, we build some snowmen, we drink hot cocoa. And we enjoy our day off. But it keeps snowing. Also, I had posted some edits on this day and freaking Tayon liked 2 of my posts!!! Also the everyoneiscreativemg account liked and commented on one of my posts later that day, so that was pretty cool. But then, on Monday night, we get a call from our school saying that it's cancelled. Tuesday comes and now we have about 2 feet of snow. I want to say. Then Wednesday comes and the snow is finally slowing down but we still have a ton of snow. So on one of these days, I let my dog outside without a leash. She LOVED the snow so much. She had so much fun and she listened when I called her back to me so that's when I figured out that I can let my dog go outside without a leach because she listened to me unlike my brothers dog who doesn't listen to anyone when he gets the chance to run outside without a leash. And during these days I could leave my lights off and my room was brighter than it would be if I had the lights on and that made me happy because I can't stand having my room dark because of my weird seasonal depression thing and all the natural light makes me happy (so now I just leave my curtains open during the day so my room gets natural light) and I made a bunch of tiktoks and I like how the lighting looks and all that but yeah. So that was a great. But Wednesday night, we got another call saying that school was cancelled because of how much snow there was and because the road conditions weren't good enough for people to be driving on early in the morning so we didn't have school on Valentine's Day. Since it was Valentine's Day, my family went out for lunch and we brought my brothers girlfriend (obviously) and we went to a Mexican restaurant and I sat in between my mom and Gabby (who I hope y'all remember is the name of my brothers girlfriend) and Joseph (once I again I hope y'all remember me saying that my brothers name is Joseph) day across from gabby and my dad sat across from my mom and I sat across from... nobody. Well actually I sat across from the wall so my Valentine's date was the flipping wall. Also, while at lunch, my brother told my dad about my fan account thinking that he already knew about it, which he didn't do I had to shortly explain to dad what that was and luckily he didn't ask anymore questions (and I hope that by now he has forgotten about it because I don't think he would want me to have it but he has so much on his mind all the time that he probably has forgotten) And then after eating we went to Walmart so I could buy myself stuff for Valentine's Day because nobody bought me anything and I expected that to happen so I was my own valentine😭 like every year and then we went to Costco's and got groceries and stuff and my brother helped me ask my dad for merch from the twins because I was scared to ask because of him sort of finding out about my fan account but I didn't get a definite answer and then we went back home and I made some tiktoks and watched bohemian rhapsody with my brother and his girlfriend and after the movie was over, my mom said that she would let me get merch so I ordered their merch that night and I was really excited because it was the limited time champion one that I ordered.(screenshot of the email I got after ordering it is below) and yeah. That was exciting and I was really happy.