Adventure begins!!

A/N note:
Hey guys!! In this story y/n is named as Oh Minha but if u guys want any other name  then u can ofc coz u are in an imaginary world and u are the lead here.Okay enough of my ramblings back to the story.

Oh Minha's pov:
"It was just an usual day but I didn't need to go to my work as it was a weekend and a day for me to relax. I was going through an international famous newspaper named "The times" when a certain notice published there caught my eyes and my eyes widened with what i just saw. I couldn't gather myself up with all the information layed down there and it was one of the best news that i had caught myself up with."

'Bighit' the company who was known as the company for jst the male idols and also the company of ur fav boy band:BTS,  the idols that u had picturized to see once in ur life if it could be possible had just decided to welcome a female trainee, that too for her solo debut. They had opened up this seat not just for the netizens bt also for the talented female from all round the world. Being an idol was something u had always fantasized about and this big of an opportunity when u saw you could not contain yourself up. Ever since u were small you were pretty good in dancing and singing and when u had caught urself up in kpop world you had started to dream abt being a trainee there despite knowing the dark side of the kpop world.
And after learning abt this notice you wanted so bad to fly to Seoul and try your level best.Also the thought of sharing the same company with BTS , you were literally getting greedy  abt it.
But it is easier said than done. Leaving all ur acquaintances, job and everything that u had in ur country was definitely a difficult part to go on.
It was now for u to decide whether to grab up this opportunity or continue with just the usual life that u had.
You were feeling like u were in the situation near to 'Do or die' "Oh god what a great way to confuse and stress out ur weekend "

A/N note:
What do you think Minha is gonna do now and what sorts of twists are gonna come in her life!!! Please do
cmnt ur views .I would love to hear them out. Luv luv ❤