Met again

Jungkook's pov:
I was eyeing each and every performer very carefully. They were good but I was still not satisfied.Something seemed to be lacking. Then a next performer caught my eyes and my eyes widened. She was the same person I had met a while ago and that too with an unpleasant meeting. Ugh whatever.She started with her performance and she was performing in the song 'Kill this love' by Blackpink.It is really quite a catchy song but then when she was performing it, she looked like a legit goddess. She wasn't looking like the same clumsy person from a while ago and she was really confident and talented as well.I must say she has got that potential and she was performing each and every step very neatly and even being a vocalist she could rap well too. Oww just like me .Oh hey common man why am I finding similarities with her. Just as I told I literally don't like clumsy people and that's it.I looked around and all of my hyungs and crew were satisfied with her performance. Don't tell me we are gonna welcome a disaster in our company. I should tell my hyungs to not select her." She is pretty nice. Among all the performers I've seen so far, she is the only one who completely satisfied me. I think she is the right one what say everyone?" RM hyung began disturbing my chain of thoughts. All other members gave their positive responses too and they were very satisfied with her but I opposed them completely. "Common hyung she is not even that perfect. I still see many flaws in her. We can't select her"I knew this was childish but as I was the golden maknae and I wanted that person to be completely flawless inside out so I insisted ."Yah jungkook what's wrong with you , I can sense the feel of potentiality in her.And to make u remember boy she is just auditioning for a trainee and is not an idol so she is bound to have a bit of flaws.That is the reason behind her being a trainee"Jin hyung intervened.I nodded my head understanding it.Yes, he was right but I was just worried what if she was clumsier even while performing!! "Do you have any personal issues with her jungkookie?"Jimin hyung mockingly asked.I thought for a second then I denied it.My hyungs found me skeptical over the decision to get her in so they kept her in a special zoned list and continued watching other performances .But till the end she stood out and even after my whole tym whining that girl was decided to be selected.But then a idea popped in my head. I told my hyungs that I would still like to take one test more for her. Everyone agreed with me for this tym.

Minha's pov:
I hadn't known that BTS were going to judge us at the final round. Even though I was nervous as heck I was glad that I could see my idols so close to me at least even if I would not be selected.Various contestants started their shows and in my turn I performed my performance well too and everyone gave me warm responses. Then the most heart throbing tym came up for the result. I felt like I was out of breath till that moment and RM sunbae-nim came upon to declare the result and to my weak heart to feel like exploding he was standing right beside me. Yeah yeah I am the most successful fan girl ever . After what happened with Jungkook-ssi I was not even able to meet his eyes tho I like him a lot as an army.I had thought that RM-ssi was going to announce the result but he was here to make another announcement .He told us that Jeon jungkook-ssi wants to take another test that too for just one participant.My heart thumped .I donno why I felt like it was me. And yeah I was damn correct. My name was called out and Jungkook  came upon the stage .He gave me a challenge saying that I have to perform another performance of the female idol I liked the most and he gave me 10 mins to prepare . Now this was hard. I went out and started making myself ready for the next performance.

Jungkook's pov:
I am very happy now.I don't think that she has practised anything else than this. She is bound to make mistakes if she is really clumsy one.Lets see how she will pass through this. 10 mins had passed by and she came back .I asked "Who is the idol that you like and which song have you thought of performing Minha-ssi?" She looked a bit hesitant but she answered" I like IU sunbae- nim and I'm gonna perform BBIBBI song" I felt a bit of ache in my heart when she took the name of IU sunbaenim as her favourite idol because she is my celebrity crush since a very long time and also I found another similarity with this girl .Hey no not again ugh. I was now anticipating her performance even more. She started dancing and singing and man she is literally good I should admit that.Without preparation she was performing pretty well.I thoroughly enjoyed her performance and thought to put my grudge on side. She acts professional in stage so may be I should act that way too.My hyungs were even more satisfied now.

Minha's pov:
I hadn't prepared any other song so I was so horrified as to how to deal with the situation but as I liked IU sunbaenim and used to dance before hand while looking at her video and sing along I knew most of all her songs so I thought to perform BBIBBI .I went back to auditorium and jungkook asked me which idols song I'm gonna perform in.I told him IU sunbaenim and I swear I saw his eyes glisten.I thought"Aigoo!! Uri jungkookie oppa can't even hide his fanboy side.He's so cute. Aish!!Minha control ur fangirling it's too much". I knew he liked IU sunbaenim too. I performed and finally it was the result tym.Bang-sihyuk pd-nim came upon the stage and a thrilling music was played .Oh god only if I could get this opportunity I thought to myself. Bang pd-nim began"It was such an honour to have contestants globally for this audition. Me along with the whole Bighit family were very thrilled by each contestant but as we are taking just a single trainee for our company. I have to choose only one name. It was very difficult for us too to select only a name from so many talented people but as rule counts we had to do it.Contestant who are left out are just because of some tiny flaws otherwise you all are so great. Okay so the trainee for 'Bighit' is...................................................
Oooooohhhhh Mmiinnhhaaa . Congratulations Minha-ssi now you are officialy a member of the Bighit family. Well done girl. I would also like to thank all other contestants for coming, it was such a great tym being with everyone of you. Thank u so much"
Minha's pov:
Wait a second. Am I hearing things or is this a dream or like seriously is my name being called out. Oh godd I can't explain how freaking happy I'm right now. I can't ask anything more than this. Oh gosh it is totally unbelievable man like really. Bang pdnim congratulated me personally and BTS gave me warm wishes too. I tell u my heart was fluttering like crazy . But Jungkook  seemed to be a bit cold . He just shook hands with me but I didn't feel warm . Was he still angry with what happened this morning but he had smiled at me that tym. I guess he will be off with me for a while but I will try to make him comfortable .There was a congratulatory party arranged for me today where all Bighit family were gonna have dinner together. I am so damn excited for it.
A/n's pov:
Ugh it was a very long chapter but I hope u didnt regret reading it. Do u think jungkook will be okay with her or will their be problems. What's gonna happen in dinner tym? Do you notice a spark between jungkook and minha.May be something can happen between them😆 . Stay updated to know abt it.Luvluv❤