A stranger

"Omo she's coming?" I heard him say with full on excitement.Maybe his mother or sister are gonna pay a visit.It must be a really important person looking at the wide smile he had.
He looked at me and said"Minha I'm going out for a while. You can go and take rest. I'm sure that we will do well.I will call you from your room after I'm done. Dont worry."And  with that he went out.
I was abt to ask who had come but  he bet me on it by closing the door. I went upto my room as I was told to.I started to write lyrics for my future songs to be released.I had written a para or two but then I got stuck with it.My mind had gotten blank without any thing to write.So to find an inspiration and get refreshment I went out around the building. On the way I saw taehyung practicing really hard in a studio by himself as they had a comeback round the corner.
I thought of saying hi to him coz I have been all by myself these past days.
"Anneyonghaseyo oppa" I said smiling cheerfully.
He was too engrossed in his dance but he noticed me from the mirror and turned off the music giving me a huge boxy smile and also taking me in his embrace.I was shocked at first but that hug was so warm that I melted in it later on."I know I'm a bit stinky after the practice but hello to you too little one" Is he kidding his branded  Gucci cologne smells like royalty.
"Aniya oppa.It's okay"You said looking up from his strong embrace.
"Where were you headed to tho minhayaa?"He asked bopping my nose.
"Ah actually I was writing lyrics for my song but I got stuck after two paras so I went out to find an inspiration for me." I said.
"Omo where are you going around finding the inspiration when you have the most perfect piece of art around your embrace?" He said with a mischievous smile.
"Ah oppa common"I said bursting out in laughter and hitting him softly releasing myself from him.We talked a bit more about our whereabouts.
I then bid him goodbye and started walking around the building again.On my way I heard a familiar voice laughing sweetly and I definitely knew that it was Jungkook. I went in the direction of the laugh and found out that he was talking to a girl and her back was facing me so I couldn't see her face. Jungkook noticed that I was there so he waved his hands and made a come here sign.I quickly obliged. When I looked at her she was a really beautiful girl of my age. She had a pale skin,long brown wavy hair, brown sparkling eyes, long lashes which when batted showed innocence, and she had a sweet smile. Anyone would have got mesmerized by her beauty. Jungkook put his hand around her shoulders and said "Minha look here. She is Sara,my childhood friend.We basically grew up together and did everything together as well.Actually after we grew up she had to go abroad and I started my trainee days so we couldn't keep in touch for long. But now she is here. She is gonna work as an Assistant manager for a time-being. I feel really happy. And Sara she is Minha. New trainee in our company." She bowed graciously with a smile and I returned the same. I donno why but her smile looked a bit forced but I did return it sincerely. Jungkook's eyes were sparkling as he met his old friend. I was happy for him but when I looked at Sara I found her eyeing me with a look which was like a dark stare? I donno it was just a bit odd. May be I am just imagining things these days.They started reminiscing their old days and I kinda felt left out. So I bid them goodbye and went upto my room.It's really weird but the way Jungkook looked at her and held by her shoulder,it kept playing in my mind again and again. I just can't figure out what this feeling is but I didn't like Jungkook laughing around with her.Oh crap don't tell me that I have started growing jealous over him. Oh my god no I can't.He is my sunbae.What am I even thinking. He can do whatever he wants.I should be working hard for my debut stage.

Jungkook then came upto my room after a very long time. We went to dance practice and it seemed like he was trying to end it quickly and go out.We did pretty well. I was thinking about asking some suggestions for my song but just as the song ended he bid me a quick goodbye and hurried out of the room. May be I'd get to ask him later.
The next day(Competition day)

I had already gotten dressed up and now I was getting my makeup done.
I was keeping up with Taeja and Jisha as they were also going to perform today with me and these days we had been so stressed out with the practice that we just could get ourselves to have only some small chit-chat.I looked over to find Jungkook after my makeup was done inorder to talk about performance but he was busy chatting with Sara. I was going to reach over there to call him out but I saw that he went out followed by Sara. I really needed to ask whether we are gonna enter the stage from the right or left. So, I followed them in excuse of getting some fresh air. I saw they turned a corner but after I reached there I couldn't find them anywhere. I thought that they must had something to do and if I continued to follow them then it might seem like I was a stalker.  So, I thought I will return back.But when I was just about to turn away, I heard someone talking and it sounded as if they were on phone. As I got more closer to the door as curiosity got the best of me as to why would anyone be there talking in a storeroom.When I got closer to the door I heard a female voice talking and I could immediately figure out who it was but what the person said next got me so shocked that I could barely move my figure out of there. Suddenly I felt a hand being placed on my shoulders and I was so deep into my trance that I was gonna scream with the sudden contact but got a hold of myself when I registered that the person was none other than Jungkook. He asked what I was doing there and I immediately made up a lie that it was getting stuffy in the auditorium,so I came out. I asked about our dance positions just to make sure once again but at the back of my mind her words played so clearly that it almost felt like hearing it again. I still couldn't get grasp on what had I just heard but tried to act as normal as possible.
In the auditorium:
Bang pd-nim had already greeted all the guests with his speech.  It was the performance time now. First performance was of suga and j-hope. They nailed the performance with a ballad dance which looked as if two bodies coming together as a same soul.The performance taught me a lot about stage presence and presentation but my mind kept drifting back to what I  had heard in that store room. RM and Jin had also completed their performance and they performed a comedic storylike dance and it was really detailed which was wonderful.I got taken aback when Jungkook clicked his fingers infront of my face as I was lost in my own thoughts.
"What are you thinking so hard sweetie?" Jungkook asked with a geniune smile and I tried to answer by keeping my cool avoidingthat sweet nickname he had used in the end so smoothly.
"Oh nothing oppa!! I was just wondering about how our performance would go on and what if I create mistake and even ruin your performance?" I replied shyly trying to hide the blush in my cheeks.
" We are just going to enjoy ourselves fully okay. Put a trust on our practice sessions and why do you fear when you have hageum maknae here with you", he said nudging me a bit. I agreed nevertheless as he was right.With us engaging in small conversations, it was now the time for us to go on stage. I was so nervous that my palms were sweating heavily but keeping my calm and putting a smile on my face , I held hands with my dance partner aka Jeon jungkook which was our dance step. With the slow and graceful music and our body moving in rhythm, it was such a blissful moment for me. He looked so ethereal and passionate whenever I gazed in his dark doe eyes and it just made me feel more confident and forget about all the people around there watching us. It was like we were trapped in our own small bubble safe and protected from the harsh reality. We were just kinda enjoying each other's company. My breath still hitched at the steps where our bodies came really close together and I still felt my heart beat increase whenever I felt myself dive into those beautiful eyes. He kept looking at me too and we shared pure platonic bond.I didn't want that moment to end and kinda wished to go on like this for a long time. We were still binded in each other's arm when the sound of huge round of applause broke us both out of the trance and never had I wished the time to stop there and then like that time. I desperately wanted to cling on to that precious moment but as everything comes to an end so was our performance. I was more than overwhelmed that I could finish our performance without creating any mistakes and we both shared a really happy grin as our performance was successful. Many people praised us with compliments and with each passing moment many beautiful performances came across like that of Taehyung and Taeja, Jisha and Jimin and many more enchanting performances.I was just happy to be able to share stage with so many fabulous artistes and also with my best friends.It was one of the lifetime memory of my life. I can't thank god enough for whatever I've got these days.But little did she know that happiness can be crushed in just a little amount of time as well.

Author's note:
Hello there!! How y'all doing? I hope you are coping well and protecting yourself properly from the pandemic disease COVID-19.Stay home,  stay safe guys. Takecare of yourself.
Luvluv❤