Girl friend part 2

Jungkook's pov:
I woke up a bit earlier in the morning and I had my eyes halfclosed. I felt something warm by my side.Is it a stuffed toy but it doesn't feel like that.I looked to my side to see Minha sleeping and realization hit me up. I donno why but I unintentionally smiled when I looked at her sleeping figure. She looked so cute and small wrapped in my hoodie.It felt surreal though. I was staring at her when I noticed she started moving showing that she was going to be awake anytime soon so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep to check on her reaction when she is awake.
Minha's pov:
I opened and squinted my eyes trying to adjust to the surrounding I'm in. I noticed that someone was hugging me if I was some kind of a bolster or something. I looked to my side to be met by an angel like figure of Jungkook.He looked so cute when he was sleeping like that showing his bunny teeth. His hair was poking the side of his eyes so I felt the urge to move his hair from his face. I tried to do it softly without waking him up and I thought I succeded but I was totally drenched out with his beauty when I heard him."My hair is really soft isn't it??Do you wanna know the name of the shampoo that I use or may be the conditioner?" You got afraid of his sudden talking but then calmed down. You rolled your eyes at him for being sarcastic early in the morning.You also got aware abt the lack of distance you two had because of him hugging you so tight. You tried to free yourself from his grip but he was too strong for that.You looked at him suggestively to let you go free.
"You remember right that you are still my girlfriend. 24 hours hasn't pssed yet we started playing this game at 6 o' clock and you are my girlfriend till evening" he said smugly.
"I agree that I had accepted that I'd become your girlfriend for a day but exactly 24 hrs is too much oppa"I said whining at him but internally I knew that I was loving this act as well.
"No cheating allowed Minha.Now go and freshen up. We have to enjoy this day as a couple.Common pallii" he said pulling me up of bed.I wanted to sleep more but still I obliged. After I completed my bath jungkook took it as well and damn he looks good in every way.He was wearing this:

 Minha stop fangirling wiil you?But is it just fangirling? Oh my subconscious mind need to really stop now!! Ugh

Minha stop fangirling wiil you?But is it just fangirling? Oh my subconscious mind need to really stop now!! Ugh.I didn't know what we were gonna do for the day but I dressed like this.

He started to talk "Okay so now as we are ready lets prepare breakfast together

He started to talk "Okay so now as we are ready lets prepare breakfast together.What say?"
"Hmm sure!It would be great and also I'm really hungry."I replied.
He got excited like a kid and said"Let's get it and also I forgot to tell you something"
I furrowed by brows and asked what it is? He came closer to me slowly and eventually. I was getting intimidated by our distance and he slowly leaned in. I widened my eyes.This is not something which I think is right?I questioned my sanity at that time if i was alright or not. He leaned in and whispered in my ear" You look cute today" and came to face me and winked at me. I got so flustered and my cheeks heated immediately. I was still not used to getting compliments from him.
"Oppa stop it. You are making me feel shy"I said blushing and I swear I heard a soft 'Kyeopta' coming out from him.We then went to the kitchen to  cook. I am good at cooking and he is good at everything . So we started cooking together in a collaboration.Whenever our hands met or even we collided with each other my heart used to pick up pace. I was trying to reach for the ramen in the upper shelf of the cupboard but it was unreachable. I was not used to asking help just like that and wanted to do things on my own so,  I was trying to reach for it again and again but later I felt a presence behind my back and when I turned around I was met with the person's chest.I looked up and found him looking at me with a teasing look and I definitely caught the idea that he was going to tease me for my height. "Here shorty. Your height won't decrease any furthur if you ask a little bit of help from someone." He said giving me a smirk and something must be really wrong with me that I was finding it hot.
"No need to brag abt ur height. I'm proud of myself however I look"I said pouting.
"Okay miss proudy. Now let's go and cook"
We were cooking again when I heard a loud 'Ouch it hurts' coming from him. "What's wrong?" I asked getting concerned if he was alright. He had burnt his hands from the steam of the ramen. "Aish you should be careful. Now look how red it has gotten. You really inherit the traits of a small kid.It must be so painful "I said with a worried expressing running cold water along his hands and eventually blowing on it too.
"It's alright. Don't worry" He said softly .
"Yes I can see it is not painful at all isn't it?"I said getting angry that he got hurt like that.
"Yes it hurts a lot but if you will hold my hands, it's gonna be alright."He said with a cute face.
I immediately let go of his hand and brought an ointment so that he could apply. He chuckled at my reaction.
"When you are getting angry that I don't take care of myself,shouldn't you be doing the same?"he asked.
"Why what's wrong?"I asked being confused. He wiped away a bit of flour from my forehead and showed it to me. "Here you are feeding some of the flour to your face too! "He said. I will never get enough of his sarcasm but still that slight skinship changed me into a tomato. Magic isn't it? I guess I'm inhibiting sarcasm from him. Yeah after all of this finally our breakfast was set and we started to eat. I loved meat a lot so when I took a scoop of my food he placed a piece of meat on my spoon. When will I get comfortable with his sweet gestures.
I smiled as a sign of gratefulness and did a quick bow. He mirrored my smile. After doing this as I was completely healed we went to the dance practice room to practice our performance which was  in two days. This time it was not uncomfortable at all. We were okay with the intimate steps and I think this boyfriend-girlfriend thing really helped us to get comfortable.We had memorized each beats and it came out so natural.We were practicing in peace when a staff came by to deliver a message.  He quickly called Jungkook and said someone was coming to see him. After hearing the name of that person his face brightened and I could see he was really happy. I smiled at the fact that he was so happy but it was making me curious as to who made him have the brightest of smiles.

A/n's pov:
This chapter was really a cringy one. I'm sorry abt that but may be you like sweet contents like me. If you liked this chapter please do vote and comment.
I love you all.
Luvluv❤