Proximity

Minha's pov:
Now as we had been paired up anyhow and as we both were filled with young energy and enthusiasm, we both had sweared to win this competition any way possible. We decided to go towards the dance hall to decide on what to do furthur for our performance. I was leading the way and he was following me up. I entered the room with him following me and still there was a glint of awkwardness between us.Hmm okayy !!I think it will stay. We both sat on the floor and as I am a very well organized person I sat there with a pen and a paper. "Uh yeah so for the first thing we need to decide on the song what we are gonna perform. Isn't it?? What say?"
said Jungkook. I nodded my head and said with a shy smile" As we are both the youngest and as the concept is mostly to perform a partner dance , should we perform on the song trouble maker ?"  "Wha....whatt did you saaayyy??"Jungkook stuttered. I giggled as I found that action cute. Sunbae-nim it's such a catchy song and we can do a sexy concept on that too. Please -please jeball. I just love that song" I said whining.
" Stop acting cute infront of me it's not gonna work for me", Jungkook said in a stern voice but deep down there he completely knew it had already made a great affect on him. Why is she so cute ugh he thought in his mind. " Okay okayy but we will not make it a too much of a sexy concept. It should show our young, enthusiastic side too."
" Ah shincha opppaa is the best!!Yayy" I cheered like a kid clapping my hands. He smiled at me genuinely this tym. But then I realized what I just said" Ugh what's wrong with me. I meant sunbae-nim."
" Aniya gwenchana!! Now as we are even partners so you can call me informally and I m gonna do that too" Jungkook said. Is everything fine with him? Why in the world is he treating me so nicely. But I'm feeling too much of happiness right now.
" Shincha!! Woahh now I can even call you oppa that's so great. Thank you so much."
" Yeah yeah whatever but still you should respect me as your senior." Jungkook said sounding a bit bossy. And he's back.
" Ofcourse I would do that but oppa when are we gonna start practising?"
He replied" From right this tym . We will not even waste a second coz you know I am the golden maknae and I  can't stand to lose infront of anyone. So start working your level best from day 1. For vocal I will divide the parts and you can practice that in your dorm too but first of all we need to choreograph the dance. Show me the choreos you have in your idea" said Jungkook. Ohh what a quick request. I used to just play the song and dance however the way I liked without much paying interest on the steps so such sudden request made me a bit blank but then yeah anyhow I had to show him so I started performing.But I think my moves got sexier than I intended it to be because I noticed Jungkook gulping . But the song is a bit demanding in that way so I couldn't help it.
Jungkook's pov:
I never get tired of testing her talents so I being a mean person again requested Minha to perform a dance without even giving the time for the preparation. The music started and when she started swaying her body in the rhythm it just looked magical. She looked so hot performing those steps and I'm sure I was sweating by that time. Why does she always look so gorgeous whenever she is performing. Jungkook stop gulping now. You are making it too obvious. In midst of my jumbled thoughts her performance ended.
" Hmm..umm ahh ye..y I must say you have that potential but Minha you are still underaged so stop following such sexy concept. Others we can keep the same step. You are good at this. " I said not trying to stutter as much as possible. Her performance had literally blown my mind.
" Ahh khamsaminda oppa!! This literally means a lot to me! But oppa though I am your dongsaeng and I am not in the position to request stuffs but can you please show me a short part of this performance too. I'm always fascinated by your moves. It would be an inspiration for me ." She asked in a requesting tone. I donno why but I couldn't decline her and I obliged. I started performing and I saw her mouth agape. I smirked knowing she was getting impressed with that.
Minha'a pov:
As always Jungkook was just nailing it. It is really magnificient that he is just doing some simple steps and it looks magical. Golden maknae for a reason ofc. Now we just need to synchronise our steps and create a masterpiece.
" Oppa that was so cool. You were great as always!!" I said excitedly clapping my hands.
" Okay okay enough of the compliments. Lets start working. As the theme is a couple dance we have to put many synchronised steps. For that we need to be comfortable with each other. Arraso??" He asked.
" Ne oppa . I will do my best." We thought of a really strong choreography for the beginning part but for that he had to carry me by the waist. That would be really awkward I thought.He tried to carry me and when he came close to me my heart started speeding up. We had never come this close to each other before so my heart was beating like crazy. He did carry me in a swift movement and placed me down.
"Yah!! Minhayah you are so heavy like a potato. Stop gaining so much weight." He was just telling her this  to make fun of her but he had already got surprised himself that she was really very light for her age.
" Ahh oppa you should know this that women don't like to be called fat. Jeball!!And okay I will workout more to lose weight" Jungkook chuckled.He found her actions cute.
" Okay okay you are not that heavy. I was just kidding." Jungkook said stiffling his laughter.
" Ahh oppa. You are bad"I said getting angry at him.
"You are more bad than me and fat too" and with that he started running. I was a competitive person too so I started following after him. "Minhayah - pabo catch me if you can" Hmm teasing me huh. I will show you what Minha is "Just wait and watch oppa I'm gonna catch you." I started running after him but he was way too fast. Instead he caught me in between the mirror of the practice room and his body.I got aware about our proximity and my heart was beating at a crazy rate. Any body looking at us would surely think we were about to kiss. We were that much close.  It was just us staring at eachother's eyes in silence for some time but I dont know why we were like that for a moment and there entered Yoongi oppa with shock written all over his face and at the same moment I knew that he had misunderstood the situation.
" You twoooo....you ..what were you guys doing huh?"Suga stuttered.
" Aaann..niya hyung it's not what you are thinking. We were just pprraact..ising dance."Jungkook said trying very hard to not get nervous.
"Oh I see. You guys were practising. Wow so cool kind of practice. I should tell the others abt this too ." Yoongi said smirking in a mischievious tone and I was looking like a family member of tomato by then.
" Hyung, common it's literally nothing. We were just practising I swear."
Yoongi bursted out into fits of laughter" Aww it so much fun to pull legs of my maknaes but next time make sure to lock the door properly guys." Yoongi said winking trying to control his laughter but he failed as soon as he left the room.I was dying of embarrassment and same was the case for Jungkook.
" Umm ahh I-I think we can take rest for a while. Lets practice in evening now. Yo..ouu take rest as well"Jungkook said .
" Ne oppa you too" I said not to sound too nervous and with that he left me alone.But today was the very first tym he laughed so much even when he was with me.
This day was long enough as well as great.
A/n's note:
Hello everyone. Sorry that this came up a bit late than usual but each day Im getting fascinated by the number of reads increasing. I am thankful to each one of you and I love u all. And the story is getting interesting so keep on showering love. Till then luvluv.❤