five

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

Diana and Steve ran through the foggy, dark forest until they noticed a building and lights. All of the sudden there was a sound of a truck behind them. They both ducked quickly.

"Come on." Diana whispered as she ran behind the last truck with Steve by her side. Steve jumped into the truck with Diana looking behind making sure no one noticed the two.

"Fellas." Steve said as Diana landed next to him. She looked and saw two HYDRA soldiers in front of them.

The soldiers jumped to attack. Diana took on the soldier on the left, knocking him out with a hard punch. Kicking him out of the truck first. Steve hit the other soldier a few more times before doing the same thing Diana did.

"Good job. That was probably the easiest part of this mission." She said, worried. He nodded as they sat in the back of the truck, waiting for it to come to a stop.

The truck stopped and Diana hid behind Steve, using his shield as a weapon . A soldier soon opened the truck, but moments later was knocked out from Steve's shield. The super-soldier jumped out first, helping his companion by grabbing her hand as she jumped out. She thanked the kind man, blushing a little but concentrated more about their plan. They both ran quickly across the base, hiding behind vehicles and trucks.

"That way. That could be a way in." Diana pointed out and Steve began to run.

Steve easily jumped onto the HYDRA vehicle, looking back to lend his hand to Diana. The gentleman helped the warrior up the vehicle, thanking him for his gesture again. Steve Rogers knows that Diana is capable of doing anything without him, but he just wanted to do it because it was in his heart to help anyone. Diana got butterflies in her stomach, realizing this. They both jumped onto the building near the vehicle and began to run.

They entered the building, and Steve used the door to knock out one of the guards. Diana used her special power of enhanced hearing to find out where the captured soldiers were. Steve noticed what she was doing and kept quiet.

"I think they're this way." Diana said as she hid behind some sort of large missile or rocket. They came upon a glowing object. Steve picked up a little rectangular box that was glowing from the corner of it and stuffed it into his pocket.

Diana used her speed to run behind a HYDRA guard and knock them out with a swift punch. Steve followed as Diana pulled out the keys off the guard.

"Who are you supposed to be?" A prisoner asked.

"I'm... Captain America. And she's..." Steve said out of breath.