7: A new contender

It's been three weeks and you were back at the cafe trying to get some work done. "Why did I think it was a good idea to not continue my studies, this looks like a foreign language now!" You scolded yourself as you finished an assignment. "Sounds like someone's pretty frustrated, it's nice seeing you here again." The guy named Luka said as he sat next to you.

"I am! I'm trying to finish my general studies in nine months before I decide what I want to teach." You groan slamming your head down on the table. "Maybe you need a small break, think of something that makes you relax like your family or something like that."

"If only you knew my family Luka, both my sister and nephew are hot-headed." You sighed at the image of both of them fighting flashed through your mind. "You still love them though right?" He asked as he handed you his coffee. "Of course I do!" You yelled a little bit too loud. "I love My nephew with all my heart, he's like a little brother to me and even though she's a huge pain I love my sister just as much."

"Sounds like you hold them very near to your heart. I have a little sister she's very sweet and kind. But she can be so shy at times." He chuckled while taking a sip of the coffee. "So, what brings you here?" You asked Luka as he ran a hand through his hair. "I just like to go out, I work for a music company and when in out it gives me inspiration when I listen to people's heartbeats." He sighs probably listing to the hear eats of the people around us.

"Take that last part out of context and you sound like a serial killer." You smirked up at him while placing your head on the table. He leaned into your ear and whispered, "What if I am?"

You quickly sat up and looked him in the eyes. "I'm just messing with you, I wouldn't hurt anyone, especially not someone as pretty as you." He gave you a closed eye smile.

"I have to go... Text me when you get the chance!" He slipped a price of paper with numbers scribbled on it. "See you around Luka!" You waved at him before opening up your laptop again.

"Just how many dudes do you have after you, honey? I wish I were like you!" You heard the barista yell causing you to blush. "Trust me, girl, you do not want this curse. Sometimes it messes with your brain." You sighed as you contemplated why people are easily attracted to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N! Get your but over here!" You heard Mitsuki yell as you got out of the shower. "Let a girl change first!" You sighed as you put on a pair of black shorts and a T-shirt. "What's got your panties in a bunch sis? You replied as you sat on the couch. "We need to talk..." Oh no...

"About..?" I asked getting nervous. "There's no easy way of saying this but... You need to move out, I already talked things out with Katsuki and my husband. We're willing to loan you some money so you can find a place to live." She said as she whipped her hands on her skirt.

"... I guess this was coming to me, I'll be packing my stuff next week, I still need to finish this months lesson before I can start packing." I stood up and got a blanket to sleep on the couch with.