26: Camp

"Alright! Get on the bus!" Your boyfriend yelled as students started to show up at the gates. "I got you your coffee, get inside I'll be waiting for the rest out here." You said as you handed him his coffee and waited for students to show up. "We leave in five even if there not all here." He groaned as he climbed the steps of the bus. "Jiro, Kaminari. Good to see you made it on time." You smiled at them as they quickly made their way on the bus. You got up the stairs and did a head count. "That's everyone, we can go now." You told the driver as you sat down and the does closed.

"You know we could've stayed up longer, we have plenty of time to sleep on the way there." Aizawa groaned as you sat next to him. "Aizawa-" "You can call me Shota you know?" He cut you off. "Huh? Oh! Um... Okay..?" You got flustered as he continued to stare at you. "I told you my name when we first meet, I should've told you sooner though..." He trailed off as you started fidgeting with the sleeve of your jacket. "Sorry... I just didn't know if you were comfortable with me calling you by your first name..." You mumbled shyly. "After everything we've done together... I'm pretty sure thats enough to go to a first name basis." He said as he looked out the window. "Come one I need a nap." He mumbled pulling you closer to him.
.

.

.

.

You shifted in your sleep as you felt something move. "Hey, were here." You groaned as... Shota shook you awake. You took a second to fully wake up as you looked around. "Where is everyone?" You questioned as the bus was empty. "The students have to find there way here." He mumbled as he stood up and got off the bus. You took your bag and followed him out. Your head started to sound and you felt nauseous. "Hey, where's the bathroom?" You asked him as the feeling got worse. "There's one over there, you feeling okay?" He asked and you nodded your head. "Must've been something I ate." You mumbled before quickly making your way towards the rest rooms.

You flushed the toilet as you finished puking your guts out. You quickly washed up and made your way to were you last saw your boyfriend. "Y/N! I'd like you to meet the wild, wild pussycats." You smiled as you saw them do their signature posses. "It's an honor to meet you guys!" You extended your hand to greet them. "It's an honor to meet you too! You know I never would've though Aizawa here would get together with anyone!" Tiger let out a hearty laugh as he patted your back. Your head got dizzy once more. "You alright there?" Pixie-bob asked as she saw you get paler. "Yeah, just feeling a bit under the weather." You mumbled holding the urge to vomit. "Let me show you to your room, I'm sure your also very tired." She smiled and took your arm. "I'll bring you some food once everyone get her alright." Shouta stated before giving you a kiss on the forehead. "Aw that so cute!" Tiger exclaimed causing you to blush.

Once Pixie-bob showed you your room she left and let you get yourself together. You took a quick shower and since the sun was setting you got into bed and got out your phone. You were looking at memes as Shouta came into the room with a bowl of soup. "You feeling better?" He asked as he sat down with the bowl in his hands. "A bit." You smiled as you reached out for the bowl, he pulled it back making you frown. "I'm feeding you." He stated as if was nothing. You blushed as he brought a spoonful to your lips. "Do you want me to make airplane sounds too?" He teased making you open your mouth. "Only if you want to." You giggled as he kept feeding you spoonfuls of soup.

"Have you eaten yet?" You asked as he gave you the last spoonful. "Not yet, I'll go take this back and I'll get something to eat then." He gave your forehead another kiss as he stood up and made his way out. You wrapped yourself up in blankets before taking your phone out to watch F/S.

Just as your episode ended Shouta walked in with a sandwich in one hand and a bag of chips in the other. "Give me some." Your eyes lit up as you saw the bag of chips. "You already ate, this is my food." He glared as he finished his sandwich and laid down with the bag of chips. You pouted as you turned off your phone and stared at him eating the chips. "I'm not giving you any." He mumbled as he turned on his side. You pouted before continuing to watch your episode, as the credits where rolling you felt him place the bag on you. Your eyes grew wide as you reached for it, only to find out it was empty. "You ass!" You yelled as you got on top of him. "I told you I wasn't going to give you any!" He chuckled slightly as he turned the both of you. "Let's go to sleep, we have things to do tomorrow." He whispered in your ear as you continued to pout before eventually falling asleep.

.

.

.

.

It was the morning and everyone was working on their quirks, making you the only one with nothing to do. The main reason you were there was to help with the kids who needed the extra study courses. "You hanging in there?" You were snapped out of your thoughts by Shouta's voice. "Yeah, just bored... How much longer until I get to do something?" You whined as you stared at the kids doing a various amount of things. "Just wait a bit longer, it's almost sunset and we should be getting ready for the night activities along with the lessons." He walked passed you as you observed your nephew. "Hey! Who said you could take a break squirt?" You yelled as you saw Katsuki rest his hands on his knees. "WHO YOU CALLING SQUIRT YA HAG?!" He yelled letting out a huge explosion. "No one.." you backed off and went inside.

.

.

.

.

"Finally! What I've been waiting for! It's time to teach you!" You exclaimed making your students groan. "Ha ha! What losers! Having to take extra classes!" Monoma laughed. "You're here too dude..." Kirishima stated clearly confused. "Alright settle down! Let's start of with these practice questions." Shouta said as Sekijiro handed out the papers. You waited ten minutes so they could fill them out

"Alright hand em over..." You paused as you hear Mandales voice in your head. "Hey that's pretty cool!" Mina exclaimed. "Yeah... But it would be better if it were a two way thing." He smirked as he played with his pencil. "We are under attack by two villains, there could be more!"

Your eyes widened as those word rang through your head. "Stay here and watch over them, I'll go help!" Shota said as he quickly ran towards the exit. "Wait..!" You quickly cought up to him and pulled him in for a kiss. "Be safe okay, and please make sure Katsuki is safe..." You mumbled as you held him close to you. "I will... Stay here, okay?" He quickly pressed a kiss to your forehead before making his way outside.

You made your way back inside and hugged yourself, hoping for the best. Just then you heard yelling and a blue flame cought your eye. You ran out to see what was happening. "Miss L/N you can't go out there!" Sekijiro yelled after you. You ran down the hall and made it outside. You saw Iida from the corner of your eye. "I hope your students are important to you, I also hope your girlfriend over there doesn't get hurt when this is all over." With that he melted out of Shouta's capture weapons.

Just then you felt a pain in your heart, and apparently everyone else did as they fell to their knees. "I'll be taking you now..." A familiar voice was heard as you're vision clouded. "L-Luka..." You growled as you say his head come in sight. "Don't take it personally sweetheart, it's just a job." You felt yourself being lifted up. You tried kicking and fighting back but you couldn't move and you felt weak.

"Y/N! LET HER GO YOU BASTARD!" Your vision clouded as you saw Shota slowly try to stand up. You reached out to him as your vision clouded. "S-Shota..." You were put to sleep

Y'all foul for the coat hanger comments 💀✋