25: 🍋weeks🍋

"Holly shit!" You moaned as Aizawa slammed you against a wall. "You like that don't you?" He groaned as he slapped your ass. You held back a moan as he continued to pound into you. "F-Fuck!" You panted as he switched positions, one leg over his shoulder making him go deeper into you. He suddenly slowed down making you whimper. "Tell me how bad you want it." He whispered into your ear making you whimper. "P-Please Aizawa!" You pouted as he completely stopped. "That doesn't sound like you want it... Maybe we should stop here." He smirked as he began pulling out. "Please Aizawa! Don't stop! I want you so bad." Your face flushed as the word left your mouth. "That's more like it..." He gave your ass another smack as he continued his thrust into you. "Ah!" You yelled out as he started running your clit. "A-Aizawa! I-Im close..." You moaned as his movement became harsher. "Cum with me baby." He groaned as he felt your walls tighten around his member. "Fuck... you drive me wild Y/N." He said between breaths as he came with you. You took a moment to cool down before he pulled out.

"We need to buy more condoms." Aizawa sighed as he slipped it off his dick and tied it before throwing it away. "You know I'm on the pill." You said as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I have to go, get the papers from the hospital." You whispered into his ear making him frown. "Why can't you just... I don't... Stay here?" He asked as he placed his hand on your waist. "If I stay you'll have me in bed for the rest of our time off, and I'm not sure I want to deal with that right now." You hummed and you started getting yourself cleaned up. "I don't see what's wrong with that." Aizawa groaned as he followed you. "I promise I'll let you do whatever you want once I get back. In the meantime get dinner ready."
.
.
.
.

"Stay still, or else it'll hurt even more." Aizawa growled into your ear, sending shivers down your spine. You whined as you tugged at your restraints. "Just untie me!" You yelled as you tugged harder. "You said I could do whatever I wanted, now be a good little girl or... I can leave you here all hot and bothered." He grinned as he started getting up off the bed. He was almost out the door when you called out to him. "Aizawa! Get back here!" You whined as you tried lifting yourself up. "Please... I... Just fuck me already" You closed your eyes finally giving up. "You know I love it when you beg." He quickly got to work on tearing off his clothes and working wonders on you with his fingers.

"Ah!" You moaned out as he started rubbing your clit faster and faster. You wanted to reach out and tug on his hair but his bindings prevented that. "Aizawa please untie me~" You tried to be as seductive as possible, only earning a chuckle form him. "Not today sweetheart." He lined himself up to your entrance and thrusted into you. "F-Fuck!" You yelled out as he slammed into you. You yelped when he started rubbing your clit once more. "You are... so dead... when this is over." You gasped as he covered your mouth. "I know youre enjoying this so stop complaining." He said as he leaned down to kiss you. In the end you came three times, while he only came twice.

He slowly untied you as your body lay tiredly on the mattress. "Tie me up again and I swear I'll kill you." You rubbed your wrist as he untied your ankles. "You know you liked it." He smirked as he cleaned you and himself up before laying on the bed with you. "Get some rest." He said as he moved to cuddle you. "Fine but just know, I will get you back for this." You warned him as you wrapped your arms around him. "Can't wait..."
.

.

.

.

"W-what are you doing?" Aizawa groaned as he woke up in the middle of the night. You smiled up at him before taking his dick out of your mouth. "Payback..." You smirked as you continued to suck him off. "If anything this is a reward." He groaned as you started massaging his balls. You felt his balls twitch, you knew he was close. "I-Im..." He whined as you pulled away with a 'pop' noise. "Go shower, I'll make breakfast." You grinned as you got off of him and made your way towards the kitchen. "You cant just leave me like this!" He hissed as he watched you away your hips. "I can and I just did!"

You left him hanging for days until he finally caved in. You were getting ready for bed when you felt him press up against you. "Not today." You slapped his hands away from your hips. "Come on! Please! My hand isn't as good as you are." He whined as he rested his head on your shoulder. "Only on one condition~" You grinned as you turned towards him and brought your lips to his ear. "You have to beg~" He looked at you with shock. "Why?" He groaned as you ran a hand through his hair. "I want you to know how it's like... To be embarrassed... To have to beg and be under me." You tugged on his locks harder making him wince in pain. "O-Only this once." He sighed as you grinned and laid on the bed.

"Strip for me." You giggled as you saw him become flustered. He took of his shirt revealing his toned chest. He undid his belt and pants, showing his v line. He pulled of his boxers waiting for you next command. You got up and pushed him on the bed. "Close your eyes~" You made sure his eyes were closed as you reached over the edge and got his bindings before wrapping them around the headboard. "Give me your hands." He hesitated before he extended them towards you. You quickly tied them together and on the headboard. "What the hell! That's taking it too far..." He trailed off trying to untie them. "It wasn't too far when you did it to me, and be glad I didn't tie your legs. Besides I can tell you like it." You smirked as you felt his hard on poke your thighs.

You kissed his cheek, then his neck. You smirked as you left a trail of hickeys making him squirm. You finally reached his crotch, and you looked up at him as you slowly took it in your mouth. You kept your eyes on his as you slowly bobbed your head up and down. You watched as he struggled to untie himself, every lick and suck would make him whimper or buck his hips. "You know there's always a safe word if it's to much for you." You teased him, knowing he wouldn't use it. "Just get on with it." He said through gritted teeth as you got back to work. And just like last time, as he was about to cum you stopped your movement's causing him to groan. "I'm getting tired of these games." He growled as his eyes turned red and hair went up. "Oh shut up." You rolled your eyes as you placed a cloth over his mouth. You got off of him and started stripping for him. You slowly took off your shirt and as you took of your shorts you moved your hips giving him a show. You took of your underwear and let it hang from your hand.

"Just look at how wet I got from teasing you." You chuckled as you let it fall to the floor before positioning yourself on his dick. You looked at him with half lidded eyes as you let his dick into your walls. His face washed over with relief as he felt your warm walls around him. You bounced up and down, watching as his face showed you how much he was enjoying it. "You like it when I'm the top don't you?" You questioned making him glare. His moans where muffled by the cloth you had place over his mouth earlier. Your walls tightened around him as you came close to the edge. "Are you close too?" You whimpered as his member hit you G-spot. He nodded his head as his eyebrows knit together and his chest rised up. You let out a moan as he came inside you, the knot in your stomach finally becoming undone. You took a second to catch your breath. "You up for more?" You questioned as you kissed his cheek.

.

.

.

.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" You questioned as you got out of the shower. "I guess, I just don't know why you have to come along with us." He said as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Look on the bright side, I get to be with you for most of the day. Isn't that nice? You get to sleep with me and you won't miss me." You cooed as you turned to wrap your arms around his neck. "I guess that is a plus." He smiled and kissed your forehead. "Come one, we have to be at school early tomorrow." You said as you put your towel up and laid on the bed. "I love you now got to sleep." You kissed his cheek before turning on your side. "I love you too." He mumbled as he wrapped you up in a warm embrace.

This was meant to be published earlier but I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with the smex