17: Late nights

*WARNING, this chapter contains mention of rape. If you are not okay with it I will provide another warning before and after the part so you can skip ahead. Just to clarify, no rape will happen*

"What is the deal with you and Aizawa?" Nemuri asked causing you to raise an eyebrow. The both of you were in break room getting lesson plans done for the day. "What do you mean?" You looked up at her to see her smirk. "The two of you are practically living together, the man is almost always with you now a days... Have you guys been fucking?" She asked loudly. "Nemuri!? No we haven't and would you mind keeping your voice down?!" You whisper yelled as you tried to cover your blush. "Oh come on! There's no one here!" She exclaimed with a pout. "Still doesn't give you a reason to tell, and what would make you think that? He's just... Looking out for me." You mumbled as your hair fell into your face.

"I know but it's been weeks and there's been no signs of Luka anywhere, it's like he fell of the face of the Earth." She leaned back in her chair. "That's the thing, he could be anywhere, and I don't fell safe living at my apartment anymore, he know where I live." You crossed your arms getting anxious. "Oh, baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you like this. We still have a couple minutes left in the day so why don't we wrap this up and I'll buy you a coffee on your way home Kay?" She made her way towards you and gave you a hug before standing up.

A couple minutes passed and Aizawa came into the room. "You ready to go?" He asked sounding tired as always. "You can go ahead without me, I'm going to get a coffee with Nemuri." You told him as the conversation from earlier came into your head. "He's not bad looking... I wouldn't mind..." You blushed as the thought came into your mind. "You alright Y/N?" Aizawa questioned, looking at you with a worried expression. You quickly nodded looking away from him. "Text me when your done so I can come over." He sighed before gathering his stuff and leaving.

You sighed and slumped your shoulders when you felt a hand on your shoulder. "Come on, let's get going. We don't want to keep your man waiting to long now do we?" Nemuri wiggled her eyebrows at you before linking your arm with hers. You blushed more as you walked with her to the nearest cafe. Along the way you couldn't help but feel someone watching you, but every time you tried to look around it went away before returning a couple seconds later. "Y/N, are you okay? You seem distracted..." Nemuri asked as she caught you turning your head. "Huh? Oh, I'm alright just... It's nothing don't worry about it." You smiled at her as you continued talking. "Maybe she's right, I'm just being paranoid..." You brushed it off and continued to ignore the feeling of being watched.

"Want me to walk you home?" Nemuri asked as the both of you walked out of the cafe, it had gotten pretty dark outside and almost no one was out on the streets. "Nah, it's fine. I just need to text Aizawa and tell him I'm headed home." You pulled out your phone and sent him a quick text. "Alright, take care Y/N. And please tell me if anything and I mean anything~ goes on between the two of you." She smirked before pulling you in for a hug. "How many time do I have to tell you it's not like that!?" You whined as she walked away with a chuckle. "You never know honey, you never know!" Was the last thing you heard before parting ways.

*Skip if you're not okay with mention of rape*

You were almost home when you felt a hand grab your wrist. You were pulled into an alleyway and shoved into the cold concrete wall. "Look what we got here boys, a pretty little lady out in the street by herself~ How about we have some fun for tonight?" His words were slurred as he grabbed you by the hair. "L-leave me alone!" You struggled against his grip as another set of hands pined you down. You were about to elbow a guy when you felt cold steel press against your thigh. "You might want to think again before someone gets hurt." You tried using your quirk like you did in the USJ but it wasn't working. "Please, activate!" You started to shake as nothing would happen. "Come on, if you resist we'll just end up hurting you even more than we have too." They started riping your clothes off and you yelled for help. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" You began to cry as you felt there dirty hands on you. Only a second later did you feel yourself drop to the ground. You got on your knees and cried as the cold air hit your body.

*Warning End*

"I suggest you leave her alone before things get ugly..." You looked up and saw familiar scarfs floating in the air. You were washed over with relief and resisted the urge to run towards him. "You think just because you got some magic scarfs you'll be able to scare us?" One spoke up as he made a run towards him. His hands turned into lava before they changed back to normal. "Just give it up, you won't be able to win this fight." He growled as he got closer. The one with the knife ram towards him from behind. "Watch out!" You yelled through tears. He looked behind and moved, just getting grazed by the knife. You watched as he smashed one into the wall, and punched another out cold. He took the last one down and left them knocked out before rushing to you.

He covers you in his jacket as police sirens came closing in. "You alri-" He was cut off by you wrapping your arms around him and crying in his shoulder. "Stay... With me..." You said between sobs as your chest heaved. His eyes widened before he rubbed your back reassuringly. "I won't I promise. Everything will be okay... Just try and breath. Your okay, your with me now..." He paused and looked up. The police where there and handcuffing the men on the ground. "Take me home, I... I don't want to be here anymore." You shook your head and cried some more. He hesitated before letting go. "Let me inform the officers... I'll be right back." He looked at you as you still held onto his sleeve.

You hesitated before letting go. You heard talking in the background and a couple seconds later Aizawa was holding you once more. "Hang on tight." He mumbled before using his scarfs to propel the both of you in the air. It wasn't long before you made it to your apartment. You handed him the keys as he opened the door and varied you inside. "Take a shower while I make some coffee..." He placed you down in the living room and you slowly walked into your bathroom taking what little was left of your clothes and starting the shower. You were emotionless as you stepped in, the heat of the water not affecting you at all. Once you were done you stepped out and put his jacket back on with some sweat pant and made your way towards the living room.

"Thank you..." You mumbled as you grabbed the mug already filled with coffee and sat down on your couch. Aizawa sat next to you, placing a hand on your cheek. "You wanna talk about it?" He asked sighing at your saddened face. You looked at him and started crying once more. "Let it out... Let it all out." He mumbled as he stroked your hair. You cried harder as his scent ingulfed you, you found it comforting at this point with how many times he had to console you the past few weeks. "Why? Why does this stuff happen to me?" You let out whaling noises as you continued to cry into his chest. He patted your back and rocked you back and forth causing you to get sleepy.

He felt your breathing even out as tears stopped flowing and your eyelids got heavy. Until you succumbed to sleep.

Aizawa p.o.v

I held her close to me as she finally fell asleep. I sighed and lifter her up towards her room. I laid her down on her bed before pulling out my phone to call Hizashi. "Hey buddy... Sorry for calling you this late but I won't be able to go in tomorrow... Something happened with Y/N..." I held the phone as his voice boomed on the other side. "Did my man get lucky!" I heard faintly causing me to growl. "This is serious! I'm not playing around here!" I watched Y/N stir in her sleep making me frown. Something about her made me want to protect and hold onto her. "My bad dude... What makes her special to you anyway? You've never been hooked up on a gal as much as Y/N so tell me what's on your mind?" I sighed before responding. "I don't know but... She means something to me..." I sighed before talking with him some more, it was getting late so I hung up before crawling into bed next to Y/N.

"I won't let anything bad happen to you again... I promise..." I leaned in and kissed her forehead. I then wrapped my arms around her and held her as tight as I could.