💖💕Q&A + VOTE RESULTS 💕💖

Here we have

(Me) Author-San: Yo!

Aizawa Shota: ... Hello

And

Y/N: Hello!

So here are the questions!

First one is for Author-San!

"What is your favorite color, animal, food and Pokemon?"

Author-San: So... Color is a mint green, animal is a FERRET!!!! I MEAN I LOVE THE CUT LITTLE FURBALLS... Even though they get smelly. Im actually getting one for my birthday and I'm SOOOOO excited. Food is obviously Ramen and Pokemon has got to be Evee, because it can evolve to many things! (I only need Glacion and Espeon to complete all the evolutions in pokemon go...)

Next two are for Shota!

"Do you like the name daddyzawa?" And "What did you and Hizashi do in highschool."

Shota: I'm not answering the first one-

Author-San: Why not?

Shota: it's an off topic question-

Author-San and Y/N: He likes it...

Shota: I do not, as for what me and Hizashi did in highschool... We trained to become hero's. A cat brought our friend group together, we didn't work together often due to us being under different hero agencies while in training and after an incident with a gigantification quirk user I grew distant with everyone... It wasn't until a few years later that I came back to become a teacher at U.A

Author-San: A truly sad story *blows nose* (please read MHA Vigilantes to get the full backstory on Daddyzawa, I'm sure it's in kissmanga or manga owl so you don't need to buy it to read it)

Next one is for Y/N!

"Did you go back to being a teacher after giving birth?"

Y/N: Sadly yes... Nah jk. Not only did I go back to being a teachers assistant but I became U.A's combat teacher! After the whole kidnaping thing I realized that even if my quirk wasn't flashy I could still learn how to defend myself in a hand to hand situation. Most people take for granted their quirk, but what happens when someone like Shota comes along, they are left somewhat defenseless and thats where I come in!

Author-San: Sorry I didn't mention this, I was cought up with the wedding...

"What are the twins quirk's?"

Author-San: I was going to make the last chapter a little "get to know em" chapter for the kids, no wedding, but I said nah because I thought you guys deserved a better ending. Anyways I'll let them do the explaining...

Y/N: Sukoshi can cancel out someone's quirk by touching the person, the time it's cancelled depends on how long he touched said person, as for Sekai...

Shota: Sekai can shoot some sort of acid that turns into a cocoon, were still not sure how she got it but we think it has something to do with Y/N and the experiments they did to her...

"Will you have anymore children?"

Shota: Maybe-

Y/N: HELL NO! It hurt like a bitch pushing the twins out, they didn't even have time to get me on anesthetics because someone *glares at Shota* wasn't home to take me to the hospital right away.

"What was the safe word?"

Shota:... We don't speak of tha-

Y/N: it's was *******...

"What are some of your ships?"

Author-San: I have a lot, theres Kiribaku, Deku x Uraraka, Tsuyu x Tokoyami and Toga x Twice (FUCKING CRIES A RIVER 😭) among many others. Also I low-key ship EraserMIC and Ms. Joke x Eraserhead.

Shota: Please keep me away from your fantasies

Author-San: Yeah yeah, I know, you only have eyes for Y/N

"Will there be a sequel?"

Author-San: um... I'm not sure. I would if I knew what the hell the conflict would be and how I could develop the characters more. I also think its not necessary because I'm happy with how I ended things off... But maybe if you guys want it and leave suggestions but first I need to work on my other projects.

Speaking of which!
"What else are you working on?"

Author-San: well obviously on my soulmate A.U. I'm also working on an All might x Reader based off of my All might one shots from my one shot lemon book. I've wanted to work on it for a while and now that I have A LOT more time I can. I'm also working on a Levi x reader set in a company A.U, I'll be realising the first chapter of all three sometime next week to give me time to write the first three chapters along with working on an update schedule.

And now it's the time you've all been waiting for...

The winner of the soulmate A.U is...

HIZASHI YAMADA!

I'd like to thank oxi

I'd like to thank oxi.clean.spamz on Instagram for making this cover for me,she also made the current cover and the cover for my upcoming all might x Reader and Levi x reader, shes a great friend of mine and I would love for you guys to show her love ❤️

With that being said... Thank you for all the support and I'll see you guys some other time 💖💕✌️💕💖