The Day

It has been a tough couple of months and it was finally time for the first day of school for incoming U.A students and your first day of work. You got there an hour early to meet your new coworkers and to help Aizawa set up some of the beginning assignments for the first week of school.

"I think we should help them understand what and how their quirk works, that way they have a complete understanding of what they can or can't do." You stated before looking at Aizawa who was laying on the floor in a yellow sleeping bag. "Are you even listening!?" You questioned as he sipped a juice box. "You can do whatever you want with them when it's your turn to teach but I have different plans for them today..." He trailed off as he went back to sleep.

You shook your head before you heard a knock on the door. You looked up and saw Nemuri standing with Hizashi. "Excited for the first day?" Nemuri asked you ignoring the sleeping yellow worm. "Yeah, I'm kind of nervous too tough..." You chuckled nervously as the halls began to fill with students. "You have my number if you have any questions, well be going now. Good luck!" She waved before leaving with Hizashi.

A few students walked in and awkwardly waved at you until a particular student walked in. "The hell are you doing here!" Your nephew yelled at you. "Shut up now won't you, first day and your already making a scene." You bonked him on the head causing some students to stare. "Don't touch me ya hag! Why didn't you tell me or the other hag that you'd be working here!" He growled plopping his backpack down before taking a seat mumbling under his breath. You shook your head as more students began to walk in filling the classroom.

"L-L/N! W-What are you doing h-here?" A green ball of fluff said from the door. " Nice to see you too Midoriya. Long time no see." You smiled and waved at the three students at the door. "The hell are you doing here Deku? They wouldn't let a quirk less freak like you into U.A!" Katsuki burst out causing you to glare at him. "Katsuki sit your butt down and shut up!" You continued to glare until he finally sat down.

It was only then that Aizawa rose from his bag. "Alright settle down" he groaned as he got some eye drops out. He explained some things before turning to you. You nodded and made your introduction. "My name is Y/N L/N, you guys can call me Y/N I don't really like all the formalities. I'll be like an assistant for both teachers and students if you guys have any questions don't be afraid to ask." You smiled, making eye contact with some students before stepping aside and letting Aizawa continue.

He instructed them to change and head out to the field leaving you and him alone. "...How do you know Bakugo?" He asked breaking the silence between the two of you. "Oh that... He's my nephew. When we first met each other and you dropped me off, that was his house. I was just crashing there for the time being." You smiled down at the linoleum floor as you made your way to the field.

"I'm guessing you also know Midoriya..." he trailed off as you made it outside. "Yeah, they used to be friends but little hedgehog decided he was too good for him and left him behind." You shook your head remembering the play dates they would have. "Have you sold the other cats?" You asked finally looking at him in the eyes. He stared back before nodding a yes. "How are they doing by the way? Do they enjoy the scratching pole?" Aizawa asked as his eyes lit up thinking about how cute they would look on it.

"They love it! I can bearly get Kosen off of it and Kage just likes to roam around." You smiled both cats had gotten to grow so fast over the months. He smiled before noticing that some of the students had made it out of the building already. His smile quickly dropped as he called up Bakugo to throw a baseball. "What the heck is he doing?" You questioned in your head as you stood in the sidelines watching this all play out.

It's was an eventful day for you as you watched Aizawa "motivate" his students in a strange way. The sun was setting and you were done for the day. "I'll be heading home now Aizawa, tomorrow I'll be with class 1-b. Let me know if you need anything." You waved at him before walking out of the classroom. You smiled at yourself as you walked back home. Today was a relatively good day, you didn't know how things would go with Katsuki in the future but you'd just have to see how things played out....