💖💞A/N + Update 💞💖

WHAT'S UP FUCKERS!

I'm in a really good mood and I have decided that the Q&A will be moved to the end of the book so please leave any questions for...

Me/The author:

Y/N:

Aizawa:

Another thing I'll be doing a soulmate AU for my next fic but I'm conflicted on who to write for

So basically what I have so far is reader is a villain/Hero (depending on who it's for) and each person has a timer on their wrist to let them know the exact time they meet they're soulmate. I have a lot more planed but I'm saving the details. So please vote who your like to see it for here...

Hizashi Yamada/ Present MIC

Toshinori Yagi/ All Might

Tomura Shigaraki

Dabi

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN SUGGEST OTHERS NOT FROM MY HERO ACADEMIA. People such as

Levi Ackerman

Kakashi Hatake

Just leave your suggestions and I'll think about them

I know there's a lot of things going on in the world right know and I'll try my best to make it better for you guys by updating as much as I can. I've got more time and now that I know how to work my online classes I can set up some sort of schedule. Please if you do go out for anything be sure it for something important like getting house hold essentials, food, taking care of pets, work, or looking after a friend. But please DO NOT GO OUT UN LESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. I love you guys with all my heart and I don't want any of you getting sick. If you feel like you need someone to talk to for anything please feel free to reach out to me.

💖💞Thank you for 27.3K and I'll be back soon with another chapter 💞💖