21: In Motion

You rubbed your eyes as the sun hit your eyes through the curtains. "Curse you sun." You groaned as you tried turning only to be stopped by a strong pair of arms. You blushed as you recalled the events from the previous night. "Come on Aizawaaa~ we have to get ready." You tried breaking away from his grip only to sigh in defeat. "Five more minutes..." He groaned as he held you closer to his chest. "If you let me go I'll let you shower with me~" you purred into his ear. He hesitated before letting you leave his grasp. "Come on, no funny business though, I'm already incredible sore from last night." You said as you got out of bed and wrapped a towel around your body. "Fine." He grabbed his clothes before going into the bathroom to start the water. You laid out your clothes on the bed before joining him in the shower.

"I could get used to waking up to this." Aizawa grinned as you opened the curtain and got in with him. "Don't get too comfortable, we won't have time with camp and exams coming up." He groaned as he wrapped his arms around you. "At least we'll get a few days before camp to spend together... Alone." He kissed your neck making you hold back a moan. "Shut up and wash my hair." You nudged him with your elbow making him groan. He washed your hair and you washed his, you were in the middle of washing the remaining suds of your body when you felt him push you against the wall. "One more?" He looked at you with puppy dog eyes making you groan. "Just one, I have things to do later." You ran a hand through his hair as he smirked.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?" Your nephew opened the door to reveal you and Aizawa standing at the door. "WHAT'S ALL THE YELLING FOR?" You heard Mitsuki from upstairs. You and Aizawa stood there awkwardly as you stepped in. "Y/N My baby sister it's been forever since I've seen you!" She hugged you, and you hugged back. "Ah! Who's this?" She asked eyeing Aizawa up and down. "I'm Y/N's boyfriend..." Mitsuki gasped as she stared at the both of you. "HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! ITS WEIRD!" Katsuki yelled from the couch. "KATSUKI SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Mitsuki yelled back at him. "Come in, sit down I'll get you guys something to drink and you can tell me all about it." She stared at you as she left to the kitchen. "You could've told me we where going to your sisters..." Aizawa groaned as he sat down on the living room couch next to you. "I was going to but I knew you wouldn't want to come, besides you owe me after this morning." You whispered into his ear making him blush slightly.

You pulled apart and found Katsuki glaring at the both of you. You smiled at him innocently. "You two disgust me." He said as he waited on the other couch. "I can and will fail you." Aizawa threatened the younger male. "What does he mean by that?" Mitsuki questioned as she came in with a tray of beverages and snacks. "Ah! Aizawa is Katsuki's homeroom teacher." You explained making Mitsuki gasp. "You better be respectful then Katsuki." Your nephew groaned as he got a cup of water and stood up. "I'm going to my room." He said as he went up the stairs to his room.

Time went by and you and Mitsuki had been talking for a while. "Can I use your restroom?" Aizawa asked as he got up. "Yeah, it's upstairs down the hall and to the left." Mitsuki gave the directions and he was off. You watched him go up the stairs. "So how is he in bed?" Mitsuki asked suddenly. "MITSUKI! YOU DONT JUST ASK THAT OUT OF NOWHERE!" You shrieked as she laughed. "Oh come on! You can't tell me you haven't done anything!" She grinned as she held your hands.

Aizawa was upstairs washing his hands when he heard some yelling. "This is one weird family." He thought as he opened the door to the bathroom to reveal his student. "You make her happy... And that's all that matters, but if you hurt her I swear I'll make you regret it." Katsuki threatened making him smirk. "I wouldn't, but you seem to care about her a lot." He said while looking down on the young man.

"When I was born Y/N was only thirteen years old. We grew to see each other as siblings rather than Nephew and Aunt. When she went missing a couple year ago it really hurt me. Ah! TELL HER ANYTHING AND I SWEAR ILL BLOW UP THE CLASSROOM!" Bakugo's fists started crackling. "Don't worry, but what do you mean she went missing?" Aizawa asked getting confused. "She hasn't told you? If you want to know ask her, I'm not sure what happened during her time gone. She just recently came back two years ago. When we would ask he where she had gone she said she couldn't remember." Just as Bakugo was about to continue they heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Aizawa, let's go. We still need to get groceries and it's getting dark outside." You came to his side as he wrapped an arm around your waist. "Yeah, see you Monday Bakugo." Aizawa said as you ruffled his hair. "Be good! Don't give your mom any headaches!" You smiled as you walked down the stairs with Aizawa. "DONT TOUCH ME!"

"KATSUKI, BEHAVE!" Mitsuki yelled as you reached the bottom. "Visit more often okay. As for you, treat her right okay?" Mitsuki turned to Aizawa and patted him in the back as you exited their home. You got in the car in silence as Aizawa drove. "So... Am I good in bed?" He asked with a smirk. "Shut up and drive before I smack you." You glared at him with a blush on your face.

Long time I know, I've been busy getting my shit together and trying to figure out these online class thing because (Kou)Corona said a ha ha.

Anyways I've been looking at this and, this book is halfway over. I just need to figure out how I wanna do things and then I'll roll out the ready of the chapters.

In honor of this I'll be doing a Q&A you can ask me, Aizawa or Y/N questions about the book or anything in general! Leave the questions you want and I'll be answering them on April 17 so be sure to leave them before them.

Stay safe all of you and I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR 20K