Prolouge

A young Werefox by the name of Stiles Stilinski, is laying in a cold metal cell on a bloody concrete floor. He lays there in pain as the smell of foxglove entered his nose from the bars of the cell. He doesn't know how long he's been locked in the cell, but he knows its been more than a month.
He hears multiple pairs of footsteps coming towards the lock room he is in and he closes his eyes as he knows he will be tortured for the fifth time today. The door opened and three male hunters walk in with a whip, blowtorch, and a syringe full of foxglove to keep Stiles from healing. The first hunter injected the foxglove into his bloodstream and his eyes shot open from the agonizing pain. He wanted to scream, but his throat was so dry and sore from all the screaming he did earlier that day. Tears ran down his face as he heard the laughter of the hunters. He knew he would die tonight if he didn't find away out. The next hunter started to whip him and his already opened woumbs opened up more.

Stiles whimpered in pain as he felt fresh blood leak through his torn clothes. His eyesight started to go all dark as memories of his mother came to him. He growled as the memory of his mother telling him to go to Beacon Hill to find his father.
He found the strength in himself and fought the pain and grabbed the whip with his bare hands. The hunters were shocked as he forced himself up and his eyes glowed a bright orange color. His fangs and claws grew as he growled at the hunters.
One of the hunters pulled a pistol from their side, but Stiles quickly kicked him against the wall. He pulled the whip towards him and headbutted the hunter and knocked him out. Lastly, he grabbed the last hunter by his throat and threw him against the wall and knocked him out.

Stiles grabbed the bars of the cell and ripped them off the wall even though his hands were burned by the foxglove. He walked out of the cell and started to limp out of the room. As he limped away he forced himself to shift into his fox.
He tore through his already torn up clothes as he shifted into his full fox form. He sneaked past the other hunters in the building and escaped. As he got outside, the sun shined down on his bloody golden fur.
He ran for the forest and didn't stop for nothing. As he ran, the foxglove was finally effecting his body, but he didn't stop.

Stiles ran for three days straight without rest. He saw a large sign and it read Beacon Hill. He was happy he finally made it, but he was so exhausted.
He ran for a few more miles, but as he ran he stepped in a bear trap and it clamped on his front right paw. He yelped loudly in pain as his bone broke. Tears ran down his furry face and he stared at his bloody paw.
He annoyed the pain in his paw as he tried to free himself, but it was no use. He froze as he heard footsteps come towards him. He soon saw a tall brooding man with short black hair and forest green eyes walk towards him.
Stiles growled as his eyes glowed and the man stopped in his tracks. The man bent down to his eye level and his eyes glowed blood red.

"It's alright! I'm not going to hurt you. I can help you, but only if you let me." said the man.

Stiles calmed down as the man stood back up and walked towards him again. In moments, the man tore the bear trap apart and Stiles paw was free, but it wasn't healing. The man noticed and reached his hand towards the fox, but Stiles backed away.
The man backed away and slowly took his black leather jacket off. He laid it on the ground as Stiles slowly moved towards the jacket. He smelled the jacket before he laid on the jacket.
The man slowly wrapped the fox up in his jacket and lifted Stiles up in the air. He walked through the forest as Stiles curled up in a ball. He watched the man as he carried him, but he soon fell into the darkness.