Chapter 10

Two weeks later, Stiles started to stir awake. He slowly opened his eyes and was met with a white ceiling. He sat up and started to unhook all the wires and cords on him. He stood up and walked towards the bathroom. He splashed his face with cold water. He looked up at the mirror and jumped back a little as he saw his eyes were a steel blue color. He stared at his steel blue eyes and knew he was a Werewolf now. All the strength in his legs vanished and he fell to the cold floor. He backed into a corner and pulled his knees up to his chest as he closed his eyes.

He knew what his blue eyes meant and wished he would've just died. He started to cry as he thought of his best friend Olivia and how it's his fault she's dead. Moments later, he felt a hand on his shoulder and a familiar scent entered his nose.

"D-Derek....."

"It's alright Stiles. I'm right here. Please look at me sweetheart." he said.

"I can't. M-my eyes, their different."

"What do you mean? Please look at me Stiles. Let me help you." he said.

Stiles took a deep breath and opened his eyes. Derek saw his steel blue eyes and was a little surprised. He grabbed Stiles face gently with his hands and smiled at him.

"No matter what color your eyes are, I will still love you!" he said as he gently kissed Stiles.

Stiles was shocked, but slowly kissed him back. After awhile, the two separated for air and stared at each other. Stiles eyes went back to their whiskey brown color and smiled at Derek.

"Derek, how did I become a Werewolf? Last I remember, I was a Werefox. I can't be both."

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but you lost your fox. You would've died if I didn't turn you." he said.

"Then..... He succeeded. I let my mother down, just like everyone I ever cared about."

Stiles stared to cry and Derek wrapped his arms around his mate to comfort him.

"Stiles, you didn't let anyone down. I'm sure your mother is proud of you." he said.

"No she's not. It's my fault she's dead. It's my fault their all dead. That's why my eyes are blue. I killed my best friend and now I killed my family."

"Stiles, I'm sorry, but it's not your fault. None of it is your fault. Things just happen that we wish didn't." he said.

Stiles cried for awhile until he finally cried himself to sleep. Derek picked him up and cared him back to his bed. He laid Stiles down and covered him up. He then pulled a chair up and held Stiles hand as he slept.

A few hours later, Stiles woke up and he was met by a sleeping Derek. He shook Derek's shoulder and he woke up. He saw Stiles and smiled.

"How you feeling babe?" he asked.

"Better than before."

"That's good! Now let's get you out of here." he said.

Derek got Stiles checked out of the hospital and took him back to the loft. He called a pack meeting and the others were there when they arrived. The two sat down and the other's gave there attention to Derek.

"Alright Peter, what did you find out about the two hunter's before turning them into police custody?"

"I found out they were hired to find Stiles for some guy named Malekeith. They told me this Malekeith guy wanted the power to be the Fox Alpha. That's all I found out." said Peter.

"Stiles, who is this Malekeith guy and why did he want your power?"

"He was my Step-dad before my mom kicked him out of the den for being abusive to me and the other cubs. My mother took his inner fox and he wanted revenge by killing me and taking the Alpha power for himself. He now has the power he wanted and there's no telling what he will do with it."

"We have to stop him then!" exclaimed Allision.

"Don't worry we will." said Derek.

Out of nowhere a large rock came through window and Derek walked towards it. He saw it had a note on it address to Stiles. He grabbed the note and gave it to Stiles. He unfolded the note and started to read it a loud.

Dear Stile,

It's time to finish what your mother started. Meet me in the middle of the forest tonight. Come alone or else their will be many life's that will die.

Stiles stood up, anger boiling inside him. He walked towards the door, but was stopped as Derek grabbed his arm.

"Where are you going?"

"Where do you think. To the forest to put a end to this!" he said jerking his arm free.

"At least let us go with you. Let us help!" said Theo.

"No! This is my fight and mine alone!" growled Stiles as his eyes started to glow blue.

Without another word Stiles left without anyone following him. They all stared at Derek and Scott was the first to speak.

"He took the bite, but his eyes are blue."

"Yes, but doesn't mean he still isn't one of us now. We don't know his past of what happened." said Derek.

"After all of this mess is cleared up we need to hear his story of why his eyes are blue." said Liam.

"Agreed!" said Derek.

The room soon went quiet, but Derek left the loft hoping to stop Stiles from doing something stupid.