Chapter 8

Classes went by slowly, but Stiles never let his guard down. When the bell for lunch rang he was the first one out of the class. He got to the cafeteria and was soon joined by Scott and the others. As he sat there the hunters scent got stronger and he searched for the person that the scent belonged to. Scott noticed his behavior and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Dude, are you alright?" asked Scott.

"Ya, I'm....."

Stiles cut himself off as he made eye contact with a girl with a sinister smirk on her face. He started to have a panic attack and everyone around him noticed.

"Stiles are you alright?" asked Isaac.

Stiles annoyed everyone around him as he stood up. He ran out of the cafeteria as his eyes started to glow. He ran into the guys locker room as his canines and claws grew. He ran to the sink and splashed water on his face to calm himself down, but it didn't work. He fell to the floor from the lack of air he had as tears ran down his face. He then heard footsteps come into the bathroom, but it wasn't Scott or anyone he knew. He glanced up and was met with a cold glare from a boy and girl that smelled of hunter. The girl walked towards him and quickly injected a syringe full of foxglove into his system. The foxglove kept him from shifting. The boy walked towards him and kicked him in the stomach and he was knocked out from the impact. The boy lifted Stiles up and threw him over his shoulder. The two hunters made sure the coast was clear and walked out the back doors of the school. They soon disappeared into the forest not be seen again.

During the rest of the day, Scott searched for Stiles all over the school until he finally caught his scent. He followed the scent into the guys locker room, but as he walked in he caught the scent of two others. He knew they were hunters and ran out of the school as the last bell rang. He sent a message out to the pack saying meet at Derek's loft.

As Scott got to the loft he was met with a worried Derek, which was unlike him. The two waited for the others to get to the loft and during that time Derek was acting unusual.

"Why are you acting so unusual?" asked Scott.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. You've been like this since you first met Stiles. Wait, are you and him....."

"Yes, Stiles is my mate."

"Does he know?" asked Scott.

"Yes, we've accepted each other as each others mate."

"Don't worry, we will find him." said Scott.

The others soon showed up and they all made a plan to get Stiles back.

Stiles slowly opened his eyes, but his eyesight was all blurry and he couldn't really see much. He tried to move, but he felt chains tied tightly around him and he was in a chair with thick tape over his mouth. He heard a large metal door open and three pairs of feet walked in.

"Good, you finally decided to wake up." said a male voice.

Stiles eyes grew wide as he recognized that voice as his Step-father's. He started to struggle in his seat to get free, but his head was jerked up as his Step-dad grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head up.

"There is no need in you fighting. You will soon be nothing, but a memory."

Stiles tried to say something, but the tape muffled his voice. His Step-dad ripped the tape off and smirked at Stiles.

"What do you mean by I'll be just a memory? You plan on killing me yourself and helping these hunters also. They are our enemy!" exclaimed Stiles.

"No, your enemy. Not mine. They will be the one to kill you, not me, but not before I take what should rightfully be mine."

"What is that you want from me?" asked Stiles.

"Your inner fox!"

"What does my fox have anything to do with this?" asked Stiles.

"It has everything to do with it. You see, when your worthless mother stopped me from hurting you that day. She took away my inner fox and turned me human. Now I'm going to get my supernatural power back."

"DON'T YOU EVER CALL MY MOTHER THAT! SHE WAS A WAY BETTER LEADER THEN YOU EVER COULD BE! Also, how is this plan of yours even going to work? I know the only way to take someone's inner fox is by being the Alpha fox and that was my mother."

"True, but there is another way. Drain all of your blood and I take that blood. I get my inner fox back and become an Alpha fox. Sadly, the process will include you dying from the loss of blood."

"You won't get away with this. You won't ever win!" said Stiles.

"Actually, I already have. Start the blood transfusion and make sure he's left with nothing."

Stiles Step-dad left the room as the two hunters stick a needle into his vain and his blood starts to flow through the tubes into a blood bag. Stiles closed his eyes and hoped his friends would find him soon.