Chapter 11

Stiles walked through the forest until he got to the middle of it and waited. He heard a twig snap and caught the scent of Malekeith. He knew he was ready to end this no matter the cost. He watched as Malekeith stopped a few feet away from him and smiled.

"I'm surprised you even showed up. I thought you would've ran away like all the other times."

"Not this time! This ends now." said Stiles as his eyes glowed a steel blue color.

"We will see!" said Malekeith as his eyes glowed a bright orange.

The two charged at each other as their claws and canines grew. Stiles was the first to strike and clawed Malekeith right cheek. He quickly returned the attack, but in Stiles chest. He growled in pain as he was left with a large gash across his chest. He annoyed the pain and punched Malekeith in the nose. A cracking noise could be heard all around them as Stiles knew he broke Malekeith nose. Malekeith growled in pain as he reached for Stiles right arm. He tried to move away from Malekeith, but he was too slow and Malekeith twisted his right arm until all that could be heard was a sickening snap and Stiles screams.

Malekeith smiled at Stiles pain and threw him into the ground. He torn Stiles skin with his claws as he clawed at him repeatedly. Stiles screamed in pain, but as this happened he saw Derek from the corner of his eyes with his glowing blood red eyes. Stiles bit his tongue as he kicked Malekeith off him. He pushed himself up with his one good arm and glared at Malekeith. He charged at Malekeith and grabbed him by his throat. Stiles slammed him in a tree and got in his face showing his canines.

"This is for everything you've done to me, my mother, the cubs, and the entire fox den." exclaimed Stiles as he ripped Malekeith throat out with his teeth without any remorse.

Stiles released Malekeith lifeless body and started to limp away. As he walked he lost all strength and fell to the ground. He was badly injured from the fight and losing blood. He was slowly healing, but not fast enough since the injuries were from an Alpha.

Derek ran towards Stiles with tear filled eyes. He lifted Stiles bloody body and quickly carried him back to the loft. When he got their Deaton was there and quickly tended to Stiles injuries. As Deaton was at work Derek explained to everyone how Stiles was hurt in the fight with Malekeith and how Stiles killed him without any hesitation. During this Stiles smiled and was happy he finally advanced his mother and family. He then fell fast asleep.

A few weeks later, Stiles woke up and saw he was in a familiar room that smelled like Derek. He got up and got dressed in his everyday hoodie and jeans. He walked downstairs and was met by the whole pack. Derek got up from the couch and walked towards him. He was soon embraced by Derek and he hugged back.

"I'm so happy you're alright! I was so worried." said Derek.

"I'm sorry for worrying you Der."

"Stiles! Me and the others were wondering why do you have blue eyes. I though you've never killed anyone before." said Scott.

"I never said I haven't. I just don't like talking about it, but I guess I do owe you guys an explanation."

Stiles started from the beginning how he had this best friend named Olivia. He continued to tell them the story of how he accidently let her die which counts as him killing her. The others were heart broken from the story, but they soon all hugged Stiles and welcomed him into the pack. In the end, Stiles lost a family, but he gained another one and this one had the love of his life apart of it.