Chapter 1

After walking for a good while, the man walked into a large building that looked like a vet. He walked into the back of the building and saw a older man with no hair and brown eyes. The older man saw the man, but soon noticed the fox wrapped in the jacket in his arms.

"Derek, what can I do for you?" asked the older man.
"I came across this fox, but it isn't a normal fox. When I got too close for its liking its eyes started to glow. Now, it's just resting, but it ain't healing for some reason. Do you know why Deaton?"
"Sit it here on my table and I will take a look." said Deaton.

Derek did as he was told, but as he sat the fox down it slowly open its eyes. Stiles looked around him until his whiskey brown eyes landed on Deaton. Derek and Deaton saw the fox was awake and Derek moved in front of the fox as he smiled.

"Hey, it's alright! This here is a friend of mine. He's here to help."

Stiles stared at the two men and shook his head in understanding. Deaton checked the fox for any kind of poison and was shocked at the amount of foxglove he found in the fox's bloodstream. He quickly got work to remove all the foxglove.
During the procedure, Stiles whimpered from the pain, but stayed strong. He felt as the last of the foxglove was removed and he sighed out in relief. He felt Deaton started to attend to all of his open wombs and wrap them, including his broken paw.
Stiles felt as his injuries were already healing, but he grew very tired. He laid his head on his left paw and curled into a ball. He heard the men start talking, but soon fell back into the darkness.

"All the fox needs now is to rest. He should shift back before he wakes up again. I was surprised he was still living with all that foxglove in his system." exclaimed Deaton.
"Why's that?" asked Derek.
Foxglove like wolfbane is deadly to Werefoxes. This one had a lot in his system and should've died weeks ago, but somehow survived." answered Deaton.
"Thanks again Deaton! I'm going to take the fox back to my loft to rest. I'll call you when he's awake and shift back."
"Alright! Be careful Derek."

Without another word Derek wrapped the fox back in his jacket and carries him outside. He walked for about twenty minutes until he stood in front of a large brown house. He walked inside and was met by his crazy uncle.

"Hey dear nephew! What you got there?"
"Nothing for you to concern yourself with Peter!"

Derek walked pasted his uncle and went upstairs. He walked into his room and laid the fox down on his bed. He stared at the fox with a small smile then he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.
As Stiles slept he felt someone rub his head and opened his eyes to see two girls. One with strawberry blonde hair and the other with brown hair. He sat up on his hind legs as the girls smiled at how adorable he was.
Moments later, the bedroom door opened and Derek walked in with an angry scowl on his face. He noticed the fox was awake, but quickly brought his attention back on the girls. He glared at them as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I told you not to bother him. He needs to rest. Now get out!" he commanded with his Alpha voice.

Without a word the two girls walked out of the room. Derek signed as he walked towards the bed and sat down. Stiles stared at him with curious eyes.

"Sorry about them waking you up. You can rest more if you like." said Derek.

Stiles shook his head no as he unwrapped himself from Derek's jacket. He stretched his legs as he yawned. He jumped down from the bed and smiled up at Derek.

"Let me get you some clothes and you can shift back."

Stiles shook his head in understanding as Derek stood up and left the room. Moments later, he came back with a pair of clothes and sat them on the bed. He quickly left and closed the door behind him.
Stiles started to shift back and he stood up as he turned back human. He grabbed the clothes as he got dressed. He removed all the bandage wrap as he saw he was healed.
He noticed a large mirror in the room and looked at his reflection. He smiled as he saw he was wearing a brown T-shirt that matched his messy brown hair with blue jeans just the right size along with black tennis shoes. He turned towards the door and opened it.
Stiles walked out of the room and a delicious smell entered his nose. He walked downstairs as the smell got stronger. He walked into the kitchen and was met by eleven people.
All eleven people stopped eating as they stared at Stiles. He felt embarrassed from all the stares and looked down at his feet. He quickly looked back up and smiled as he scratched the back of his head.

"Hi, I'm Stiles!"
"Good to see you back to looking human. I'm Derek! I'm the Alpha."
"Hey Derek, why is he wearing my clothes?" asked a boy with wavy brown hair.
"He needed some clothes to shift back from his fox form. Plus all of my clothes would be too big for him. I figured he would be about the same size as you."
"I can give them back. I just have to buy myself some clothes." said Stiles.
"It's no big deal. I'm Scott by the way!"
"It's nice to meet!" exclaimed Stiles.
"Stiles, this is everyone else. The two girls you met before our Lydia and Allison. The boy with the scarf by Scott is Isaac. The dark tan boy is Mason and next to him is Cory. Sitting next to Cory is Liam and Theo. The boy next to Allison is Jackson. Lastly, the one in the corner drinking his coffee is Peter, which is my uncle."
"It's nice to meet all of you! Also, thank you Derek. For helping me!" exclaimed Stiles.
"You must be hungry! Have a seat and eat with us. The others have to leave for school in thirty minutes." said Derek.

Stiles hesitates at first, but soon sits next to Scott as Derek makes him a plate. The plate is placed in front of him and he smiles as he starts to eat his eggs and bacon. As he eats he thinks of his mothers cooking and why he even came to Beacon Hill in the first place. He sits his fork down and stares at Derek as his smile fades.

"Derek, can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"Is there a John Stilinski living in this town?" asked Stiles.

The whole pack go silent as they stare at Stiles.

"Yes, why do you ask?"
"I need to speak with him, but I don't know what he looks like or where he lives." said Stiles.
"Why do you need to speak with my dad?" asked Scott.
"Your dad?" said Stiles a little confused.
"He's not my real dad. He's my Step-dad, but has always been like my actual dad." answered Scott.
"I see. Well, how do I put this without freaking you out." said Stiles.
"Just say it! Can't be as bad when my mom found out I was a werewolf."
"John is my father!" exclaimed Stiles.

Sourwolf's MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara