Chapter 2

Derek and the others stared at Stiles as he told them John was his father. He could tell they were shocked and some didn't believe him. He stood up and scratched the back of his head as he signed.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me. I should go now."
"No, you don't have to." exclaimed Scott.
"Yes I do. You don't believe me, so what's the point in staying."
"Wait Stiles! If you could just explain to us how you and John are related or even how you know he's your father. That might help." exclaimed Lydia.
"I'm sorry, it's just to hard for me to say. I should just leave. Thanks again for helping me Derek."

Stiles started to walk out of the loft as everyone called his name. He just annoyed them as he opened the door and closed it behind him. He quickly stripped his clothes off as he shifted into his fox form.
He grabbed the clothes and placed them on the porch and ran away. He ran through the forest for a while as he cleared his head.

Why did I even come here? Did I do it to have a family again or did I do it for my mother? I don't see why she would tell me to come if my own father didn't know I even existed. He doesn't need me. He has that Scott guy for a son and a loving wife. He doesn't need a weak son like me around.

Stiles stopped by a small creek and got a drank of water. As the cold creek water touched his tongue the wind blew through his soft golden fur and it relaxed him. He soon snapped out of it as he heard multiple footsteps.
He smelled the air around him as he heard the footsteps get closer. He quickly recognized the smell of the hunters from before and took off running. He soon heard voices from behind him and picked up speed.
As he ran he tripped over a large root and collapsed to the forest floor. He stood up, but as he did a black arrow covered with foxglove pierced through Stiles right back leg. He yelped in pain as he ran out of the forest with a arrow in his leg.

Of course. I had to be shot with a dang arrow with foxglove. Why can't these hunters just leave me alone. I already lost my family because of my stupid mistake. I just want to be left alone.

Tears ran down his furry face as he remembered what he did to his family. He soon saw a large school up ahead and jumped through an open window. As he landed inside he saw he was in a locker room that smelled like sweaty guys. He ran under a set of white bleachers and laid down.

Hours past and Stiles stayed hidden in the school. The door to the locker room opened and many guys walked in. As he laid their he caught the scent of familiar wolves.
He heard footsteps come close to the set of bleachers he hid under and backed away in fear. The other guys soon left the locker room, but he could still smell two people. He saw two sets of legs stand in front of him as the bleachers were lifted up.
Stiles saw it was Liam and Isaac as they stared at the arrow in his leg. They both had a worried expression on their face as they saw the arrow. Isaac turned towards Liam.

"Call Derek! Tell him to meet us at Deaton's."
"Alright!" said Liam.

Liam pulled his phone out and speed dialed Derek as Isaac smiled at Stiles. Stiles walked towards Isaac and he wrapped Stiles in his arms. He nuzzled his nose against Isaac's chest as he whimpered. Isaac rubbed his back as Liam got off the phone and they walked out of the school without anyone seeing fox Stiles.

Within fifteen minutes, they arrived at Deaton's and was met by a worried Derek. Liam and Isaac found this strange as Derek took Stiles from his Beta. Derek sat Stiles on the table and Deaton got to work on first removing the arrow.
As the arrow was removed Stiles whimpered in pain as he closed his eyes. Next, the doctor got a syringe and removed all the foxglove that sinked into his bloodstream. When all the foxglove was removed his open woumb started to heal and close up.
Stiles opened his eyes and signed out in relief. He stared at the three worried werewolves in front of him then at the doctor they called Deaton. He jumped down from the table and went into the back room. He found a black blanket and shifted back to his human form. He wrapped himself with the blanket and walked back into the room.

"Thank you, again." said Siles as he stared at the ground in embarrassment.
"What happened after you left the loft? How did you end up at the school in the guys locker room?" asked Derek.
"I..... I was attacked..... By Werefox hunters. I was trying to get away and came across the school to hide. I didn't know what to do. I was scared. I didn't want to die, even though I deserve to." said Stiles as he started to cry.

Stiles felt his knees buckle underneath him and he fell to his knees. Tears ran down his face as he started to have a panic attack. He struggled to breath as his vision went dark. Without warning he felt strong arms wrapped around him.

"Listen here Stiles! I may not know you personally, but no one deserves to die. I know it hurts for whatever reason it is, but right now I need you to take a deep breath and breath for me." exclaimed Derek.

Stiles started to calm down his breathing as he breath in Derek's scent and it somehow relaxed him. Stiles clinched his hands around the blanket as he leaned into the hug. He didn't want this moment to end, but sadly he couldn't have what he wanted. Deaton cleared his throat as he got Derek's attention.

"I think you should take him back to your house for now. Keep him safe from the hunters."
"Alright! Thanks again Deaton." said Derek.
"Anytime."

Derek helped Stiles to his feet and stared at Liam and Isaac with a stern expression.

"I need both of you to go into town and buy Stiles some clothes. After your done, come back to the loft for a Pack meeting. I'll inform the others."
"We"re on it, but Derek..... Can you please explain to us why you've been acting so strange lately?" asked Isaac.
"I will later. Right now is just not the time to."

Without another word the two Beta's left and headed into town. Derek helped Stiles into the front seat of his black car and got in the driver seat. He started the ignition and pulled onto the highway.
Fifteen minutes later, Derek parked his car in front of the loft and got out. He went to the other side of the car and helped Stiles inside. As they walked through the door they were met by none other then Peter himself.
Without a word Derek lead Stiles upstairs to the bathroom.

"You get cleaned up. I'll bring your clothes up to you when they get here. Afterwards you can eat then get some sleep." said Derek.

Without another word Derek left and closed the door behind him. Stiles let the blanket fall to the white marble floor and he turned the shower head on. He grabbed a towel and sat it on the counter. He finally jumped into the shower and stood underneath the warm water.
As he showered he heard the door open and figured it was Derek dropping his clothes off. The door soon closed again and a small smile came to his face. As he finished washing he turned the water off and got out of the shower.
He wrapped himself up with the towel and dried himself off. He quickly put on a pair of black boxers with a pair of black joggers and white T-shirt. He left the bathroom and went downstairs.
He saw nobody was around and decided to just wait on the couch. He laid down as he waited, but as he waited he fell fast asleep. Derek walked in and saw. He smiled as he covered Stiles up with a dark blue blanket. He kissed Stiles temple and walked into the kitchen.