Chapter 3

While Stiles slept on the couch Derek and the Pack sat in the kitchen for their meeting. As the meeting went on Stiles started to twist and turn in his sleep. He also talked in his sleep.

Stiles was running through the forest playing with the younger Werefoxes as the adults were in a meeting in the den. As they played he heard footsteps and smelled hunters close by.

"Everyone, get back to the den now!" he ordered.

Without questions, the other Werefoxes did as they were told and ran as fast as they could. Stiles followed behind them to keep them from harm. As he ran he heard the pulling of a bow string and jumped in front of one of the cubs as a arrow pierced through his right shoulder. The cubs stopped to help him, but he glowed his eyes at them.

"Go! Run away!" he growled out.

All the cubs ran faster as ordered as he pulled the arrow out of his shoulder. He ran after the cubs, but went the long way to lead the hunters away from the cubs. He could hear the hunters chasing him, but kept going. As he ran he stepped on a bear trap and it clamped onto his left foot.

"Aaaaaaahhhh!" he yelled.

Stiles tried to remove the trap from his foot, but couldn't get it off. He heard the hunters surround him and glared at them with his glowing eyes. Without warning he was kicked to the ground and a large boot was placed on his head.

"Where are the others hiding?" asked the man standing on his head.
"Like I would ever tell you!" growled Stiles.

The hunter quickly pulled a dagger from a dagger pocket on his right side and stabbed Stiles in his already injured shoulder.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!"

Tears ran down his face as the dagger was pulled out. He could feel the foxglove in his bloodstream and glared at the hunter. As the hunter went to kill him a large golden fur fox jumped on him, knocking him away from Stiles.
Moments later, more foxes came and attacked the hunters, but their were too many of them. Stiles watched as each of his family was struck down. Soon five hunters came back forcing all the cubs and Stiles mother onto their knees.

"Mom, I'm so sorry!" cried Stiles.
"It's alright sweetheart. Just remember, I will always love you. If you get out of this go to Beacon Hill. Your father John Stilinski will help you. Trust me. I love you!" she said just loud enough for Stiles to hear.

A gun was pointed at her head and she smiled at Stiles as she and the cubs were killed right in front of Stiles.

"NOOOOOO!" screamed Stiles.

Stiles jerked awake covered in sweat and tears running down his face. He started to hyperventilate as he sat up. He let his legs hang off the couch as he stared at his shaky hands and calmed his breathing.
As he calmed down he heard footsteps and froze as he saw a pair of feet in front of him. He felt large hands on his shoulders and slowly looked up. He met forest green eyes, then he noticed it was Derek.

"Are you alright? I heard you screaming." asked Derek with a worried tone in his voice.
"I-i'm fine. J-just a n-nightmare."
"Do you want to talk about it?" asked Derek.
"Not really."

Derek understood, but he used his thumb and wiped Stiles remaining tears away. Stiles looked away as he started to blush a bright shade of pink. Derek noticed and smiled.

"Did the others leave?" asked Stiles.
"Yes, but I have something to tell you."
"What is it?" asked Stiles.
"Well, since today is Saturday. Me and Scott got John to take off from work. He will be coming here so you can speak with him."
"Y-you didn't have to do that. Besides, he's probably better off without me around. I don't want to cause anymore trouble that I've already have." exclaimed Stiles.
"John is coming and you are talking to him. End of decussion! Now go wash up before he gets here. Your clothes should be in my room. It's the room you first woke up in."
"Alright, thank you!" said Stiles.

Without another word Stiles stood up and went upstairs. After about twenty minutes, Stiles walked back downstairs wearing a white T-shirt with a red hoodie, black pants, and green tennis shoes. He froze as he saw a older looking man sitting on the couch by Derek and Scott.
The man stared at Stiles as Derek and Scott stood up. Scott walked towards Stiles and lead him to the couch. Derek then lead Scott out of the living room leaving Stiles and the older man alone.

"So..... Your John Stilinski." said Stiles.
"Yes, who are you and why did my son and his friend bring me here?"
"Umm..... I asked them because I needed to talk with you. You knew a Claudia Stilinski right?" asked Stiles.
"Yes, she was my first wife before she walked out on me."
"SHE DIDN'T WALK OUT ON YOU. SHE LEFT TO PROTECT YOU!" yelled Stiles angerly.
"How would you possibly know that?"
"Claudia Stilinski is my mother. Her last words to me were to find you, because you're my father." said Stiles.

John stared at Stiles with a confused expression.

"That can't be true. Me and her never had a son."
"You never knew about me because I wasn't born yet. Mom told me she left you so the hunters wouldn't hurt you or use you against her or her family." exclaimed Stiles.
"I knew Claudia was a werefox, but never knew she was being hunted. If what you are saying is true. Then Claudia is dead and she told you to find me. Why me though?"
"Because, you're the only family I have left. Mom believed you would be able to take me in then me being on my own, but I don't think so. The hunters followed me here and I don't want to cause you or your new family any trouble. I've caused enough trouble for everyone around me. I'll just go!" said Stiles as he stood up.

Stiles started to walk away, but John stood up and wrapped his arms around his son.

"No! You are staying here with me and your family." exclaimed John.

Stiles was dumbfounded by this, but soon wrapped his arms around his dad and smiled. The hug soon ended as Derek and Scott walked back in. John looked towards the two and smiled.

"Thank you Derek!"
"Anytime Sheriff!"
"Let's go home boys! Your mother probably has dinner ready and you have school tomorrow. Including you Stiles. We'll get you enrolled tomorrow."

Without another word. John and his two sons walked out of Derek's loft and headed home.