Chapter 3

How was that possible? March's attitude just changed in 0.0001 seconds.

You looked at the two boys arguing, they seemed to be ripping into eachother. But they were verbally saying the things and they keep it quite. You looked at everyone else and they sighed. They continued to watch the two fight until they stopped. You looked at all of them and you couldn't deny the fact that they were all super cute!

You looked at all of them and couldn't help but think that these guys are popular. "Hey Makoto." You said everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at you.

"Yeah?"

"Are you guys popular?" You asked him.

He looked at you with a raised eyebrow but he also had a smile on his face. "No we ain't." You heard March say.

"Who's she?"

"Oh right. Shoto this is Y/N. Be nice." Ayato told him.

"Why would you think that?" You heard Kirito ask you.

You raised an eyebrow at him and then looked at each of them. "Well all seven of you are pretty cute and your not even popular?" You asked them.

All of them started to blush at the fact you called them cute. "Well you see our group are a bunch of random people." You heard Asuta say to you. You looked at him and saw that he still had a little blush on his face. "You see...." He paused and then Ayato told you about their group.

Anger issues- March.

"HEY!" March said and punched him a little.

Emo and smartass- Kirito.

"I'm not a emo. How many times?" You heard Kirito say in a cold voice.

Someone that's way to happy for their own good- Asuta

"Shut up!" (Asuta)

The person that wears a tracksuit but don't actually like pe- Makoto

"Hey I do PE!"

The one who always fight people- Shoto

"Shut it" (Shoto)

Basketball lover- Luka

"Hey I'm not that into it." (Luka)

"And then you have the person that just does nothing....Ayato." March said.

"Dude you totally stole my thunder!" Ayato told them.

You started to laugh at them. They all stopped and looked at you. When you stopped laughing you looked at them and then smiled. "You guys are funny." They all looked at you and smile. "Oh any of you got PE next?" You asked them.

"Yeah I do!" Both Luka and Makoto said to you.

"Can I walk with you please?" You asked them.

They both nodded their heads with a smile on their faces. You had one of yours as well. Then the bell rang and you all packed up and then left for the class. The boys was either side of you and the three of you was talking to eachother about random things. When you all got there you went to the teacher and told him about your situation and he told you to do what you wanted. The class came in and sat down. Makoto and Luka came and sat down by you.

"Ok so what does everyone want to do?" They asked everyone.

Some of the boys wanted to do football (for those of you who don't know it's just soccer but we say football where I from so I'm calling it that. I thought you should know.)

And then some wanted to basketball or dodge ball. The girls wanted to play netball, dodge ball or badminton. So the PE teacher told everyone that they will be playing dodge ball. He told you that you can take part. You nodded your head and then got ready.

Luka's POV

the teacher told us all that we had to work in groups and make a presentation about different type of PE and how they can help us. It was me, Makoto and Y/N in a group which is good. So I walked up to Y/N and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned to me and smiled. She isn't so bad. "Hey Y/N do you want to come over later?" I asked him.

"Oh I can't. I have to go to my job." She told me.

"Fair. How about if we come with you?" I asked her.

"NO!"

Huh!?

"I-I mean, I rather you don't. I'll see you tomorrow though."

"O-ok. How about tomorrow?" I asked her.

She thought for a moment and then nodded her head with a smile on her face. I raised an eyebrow at her and then took out my phone.

Luka: yo Asuta can you tell everyone that we need to meet up because I have a plan.
Asuta: sure but why?
Luka: just BC
Asuta: BC what?
Luka: just do it!
Asuta: 😂 Nike slogan!
Luka: 🤨 u high bro?
Asuta: nah I'm sound. I haven't taken drugs.
Luka: k. Just tell them!
Asuta: fine~
Have fun in PE. Bye~
Luka: bye!

Nobody's POV

After you told Luka that you had to go to your job he nodded and disappeared somewhere. When he came back the PE teacher split you into groups. Luka and Makoto was on the other team compared to you. You sighed and then looked at them. Once the teacher told you, you could all start you ran to the ball and managed to take one.

The game Began and your side was getting whipped out. 15 minutes in to the game and it was only you on your team. You threw a ball and you hit someone. That's one out. So done threw a ball and you caught it. Luka and Makoto was amazed that you could play so good. About 5 minutes later and it was only you and Makoto left. No matter what you did he would dodge and then goes for him.

And you both couldn't catch each others throws because they were too hard to. You sighed and then threw the last ball you had and Makoto done the same. You both hit each other. "Tie." The teacher called. You looked at Makoto and smiled. He turned to you and smiled as well.

"Nice job Y/N." He told you.

You nodded and then said "likewise" to him. Luka ran up the both of you and he had a big smile on his face too. The three of you was smiling. The lesson was over and that means your nightmare began. It was time for you to go and see what your boss what talking about.

*****************************************
Thank you guys.

Ly all so much.

Bye for now

To be Continued!