Chapter 11

Once you woke up you could smell something, something really nice. You walked down stairs and saw Kirito in the kitchen. He was making Pancakes, toast anything really. You walked into the kitchen after doing what you needed to do and changing out of your bed clothes.

Anyway you went into the kitchen and then saw that he was moving around sorting to everything with ease. Your eyes widened in amazement at what you were seeing right now. He was doing that so effortlessly that it would be unbelievable if you didn't even see it for yourself. You never even notice that Kirito was looking at you with a smile on his face.

"Good morning Y/N."

Kirito's voice snapped you out of your daydream. You looked at him and smiled. "Morning Kirito." You told him. He looked at you with a smile.

"You can go and sit down it's done." He told you with a smile on his face.

Everyone else came in and then started to eat whatever they wanted. Once everyone was done. They got up and then brushed their teeth and then got ready for school. You got into your car with Makoto, Asuta, Kirito and Shoto and the others which was Ayato, March and Luka went into Ayato's car.

Then you drove off. When you got to the school you saw that boy....Max was it?

Standing there. Shoto got out of the car with everyone else and then Max called out to him. "Oi Shoto!" You turned your head to him and do did Shoto.

"What do you want?" Shoto asked him.

He looked at him and then smiled. "I want to fight you. Winner takes your little girlfriend over there." He said. You looked discussed with what he just said.

Shoto looked at you and then looked at Max, he smirked and then went into the fighting position. "Let's go." Shoto said to him. You looked at him with shock and so did the others. All of the boys looked at him with pity. They knew Shoto didn't want to put you on line but he didn't have a choice. You ran in front of them (Shoto and Max) and looked at Shoto.

"Shoto please don't. You don't have to fight. Especially not for me!" You told him.

He looked angry at you as he stood straight. "I'm not fighting for you. I don't care either way." He told you.

Your eyes widened, you was shocked that he said that to you. Without saying anything to him you ran away. "Y/N!" you heard Makoto and March shout but that didn't stop you running.

Shoto watched you run away and he clenched his fists together. He didn't believe that he said that to you. "You stupid prick!" March said to Shoto and gripped his jacket. Max looked at them with satisfaction. Shoto moved his eyes to Asuta and Makoto. They both nodded their head and then ran after you.

Shoto made March get off of him and then he turned to Max. Those two started to fight.

Meanwhile Asuta and Makoto can't find you anywhere. They checked everywhere. They asked a girl to check to girls toilets. To make sure you weren't there. And you weren't. Makoto called March,

"Hello. Makoto what's wrong!?"

"We can't find her. We have checked everywhere but she's no where to be seen."

"Ah! Well she has be somewhere. Keep looking. We will help you once we done here. Ok?"

"Yeah fine."

Makoto then hung up on March. He turned to Asuta and then sighed. "We have to keep looking. The others will help later." Makoto told Asuta.

They both nodded and then Makoto thought of something. "Wait I'll call her." He said. Asuta stood there and waited for him to do so.

"...."

"Y/N where are you!? Me and Asuta are looking for you. Please tell me where you are."

"...."

"Y/N?"

Then you hung up on him. His eyes widened as you done that. This made Asuta a little bit worried. A few minutes later all the boys ran to Makoto and Asuta. "We still can't find her. I called her but she never answered me." Makoto said.

"We should each call her." Ayato said to them all. They all nodded and then took out their phones.

First it was Ayato but he didn't get an answer from you. Makoto had already tried to contact you but you hang up. So now it's Luka's turn.

"Y/N is that you please tell me Where you are."

But it went dead.

He sighed and then shook his head at them all. Next it was Asuta. But he didn't even get answer from you. The next one is March. "Y/N! Are you ok?"

"...."

"Please talk to me."

Dead end.

You hang up again. They were persistent you would give them that. But the only person you wanted to talk to was....

Beep beep beep.

"Damn they never give up do they?"

When you looked it was Shoto....

Your eyes widened and you just let it ring. You was currently in a classroom under the teachers desk. You heard the boys calling for you but you didn't bother to move. You thought Shoto was one of your friends but you was mistaken. He doesn't care about you.

Your phone buzzed again and you looked at it. It was Kirito. All of them called you now you picked it up and then heard his voice. "Y/N are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm ok. How about you?"

"Don't worry about me. Where are you now?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes it does please. We are all worried about you."

"What even Shoto?"

"Yes. Even him. He does care but he was so confident in his fighting skills that he thought he couldn't lose. Please forgive him."

"...."

"Tell me where you are I can send him over to you."

"Don't bother I'll speak with him later."

~~Time skip~~

You was on your home without the boys. You made it home and made food for them all. Then you went to bed.

*****************************************
And that's that for this chapter. Sorry I haven't been updating. School have really gotten on my nerves. They told me that my art work will be on display both my cause work and my external set task so I have that and my exams. I have my final exam tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

Anyway that is the reason I haven't been able to update.

Sorry about that everyone.

Bye for now

To be Continued!