Chapter 21

As you woke up you looked around. You saw that you was in your own room. You raised an eyebrow and then tried to remember how you got here. But the last thing you can remember was watching Deadpool with the boys. One of them must have brought me up here.

You got up and then saw the light on, it wasn't just one either it was almost all of the lights. Your frowned your eyebrows in concern and then got up.

You followed the trail of lights and it lead to the kitchen. All the lights was on as you made your way there. You looked at the person that was in the kitchen and you saw a boy with black hair. He turned around and your eyes met with deep purple ones.

"Kirito!?"

He looked at you and then smiled as well as turned away. You was confused with what is going on. You looked at Kirito and then walked further in. "Kirito why is all the lights on?" You asked him.

Kirito stopped what he was doing and then looked at you. His eyes was filling with shock and uneasiness. Like he doesn't want to tell the reason why. You walked to the table and then sat down, showing that you will wait for the explanation.

He looked at you and then sighed. He brought his food to the table with the glass of water and then sat down. He still didn't say anything.

"Kir...."

"I don't like the dark."

Your eyes widened as you looked at and he took a bite out of his sandwich. He made eye contact with you and then sighed. "My life wasn't as bad as the others. My mother and father would always beat me up no matter what I did." He said to you.

"W-What do you mean?" You asked him.

He looked at, eyes softened as his gaze met your frame. "Everytime I didn't keep the house clean they would beat me." He told you.

Your eyes widened as he said that to you. You looked around the house and then always saw that it was clean. "Your the one that keeps this place clean huh?" You asked him.

"Yeah. It's a habit now. Everytime I would ask my older brother to play with me I would get beaten. He was the oldest and has so many responsibilities. I'm the youngest and I don't have that. Anyway....if I couldn't do something I would get beaten." Kirito told you.

Your eyes widened as you heard the words Kirito said to you. You looked at him and then sighed. It's true that it's not as bad as Asuta's but that's still bad.

You looked at the black haired boy with concern laced in your eyes. I still don't understand why he doesn't like the dark after that....

"Everytime I would get beaten up I had to go into a room where they would lock me in there for a month without any light and without any food. I learned to survive without any food for a while. When the guys saw that I wasn't eating in school and my face looked really pale they began to worry. So they said that I should live with them. Right around then it was Ayato, March and Shoto there." He said to you.

Your eyes widened.

"The reason why I hate the dark is because everytime I was put in that room I would always get hurt. And to this day I still don't know how. I don't want to go through that again. So I won't go anywhere that there is no light." He told you.

You smiled at him. He looked at you with no emotion and then it was your turn to speak to him. "Don't worry Kirito. First I will never let you go anywhere without food first. Second if we have to go out in the dark I'll take a light." You told him.

He looked at you with wide eyes and then he smiled. "I will never let any of that happen to you. You will never have to go through any pain like that."

You smiled as you got up and then hugged him. "Thank you Kirito. I won't let you go through that again. I'm tired so I'm going to bed. See ya in the morning." You said to him.

Before you could move he wrapped his arms around you and then held you tightly. He berried his head in your neck. You held him in your arms and then smiled. "Kirito *yarn* I need sleep." You said.

Kirito let you go and then nodded his head. You smiled as you made your way up the stairs. "Night Kirito."

"Night Y/N."

*****************************************
And that's the end of this chapter. Thanks for reading what did you think about this one?

What do you think about the story so far?

By the way I really do want to make a Q and A part.

So please comment some questions for either me or the characters.

And also how are you all?

Thanks for reading.

Bye for now

To be Continued!