Chapter 6

You and Kirito was waiting for Ayato by your car. You was leaning against your car waiting and let's just say your not very patient. Finally he came and all three of you got into the car. You started to drive off. Kirito sat on the passengers seat while Ayato sat behind your seat. Kirito was telling you which was to go. "Take a right." He told you. You nodded and then took a right. "pull into the driveway on the fourth house in." Again you nodded. You pulled up and then got out.

Your eyes widened as you saw the house. It was massive. Two stories high but it was huge width ways. Ayato tapped you on the shoulder and then all three of you got up to the steps. All of a sudden the house door opened and you heard something. "I DON'T CARE GET OUT!" You knew that voice. It was Shoto's.

You saw him pushing a man out of the door. "Useless." The man muttered and then Shoto punched him. He got dropped and then looked up at the angered boy. "Can't you do any better than that? Your a disgrace." He told him. He was about to punch Shoto in the stomach but you got in the way.

You took the hit for Shoto. You crouched down in pain as Shoto looked at you with wide eyes. His eyes were wide as soon as he saw you in front of him. "Y/N!?" He said he sounded confused but angry as well. The other boys was angry as well.

"Get lost now. I don't want you hear." You heard Shoto say to the man.

You moved and Shoto picked you up bridle style. "You think holding that girl will keep you from getting a beaten. Your so wrong." The man said.

Your eyes widened as he said that. "Shoto put me down. You can't defend yourself with me in your arms." You told him. He looked at you and gave a soft look. The other two boys grabbed the man by both hands. March came down and then saw what was going on.

"Shoto, are you ok?" March asked him.

Shoto nodded and then turned to him. He passed you over to March and then punched the man in the stomach. "Get lost, if you come here ever again I will kill you." You heard Shoto say. The man looked at him and then back off. He ran while March looked down at you.

March took you to the couch and let you sit down. You looked at all of them while trying to get your breathe back to normal. "What happened down here...." You heard Makoto say. He stopped when he saw you. His eyes widened. "What the...."

"My brother was going to punch me in the stomach but Y/N got in the way." Shoto explained. Makoto looked at you with worried eyes. Asuta and Luka came down as well. Makoto told them what happened and they were angry as well. "Your an idiot. I could have taken the hit." He told you. You looked at him and smiled a little.

"I couldn't just stand there and do nothing." You told him.

You could sense bloodlust at this point. Shoto hung over you like a shield. You turned to March and saw that he was angry. Very angry. March got up and walked to his room. Shoto got off of you and then looked at the direction that March went. "Is he ok?" You asked nobody on particular.

"He'll be fine. Give him a couple of hours and he will calm again." You heard Kirito say.

You looked at Shoto and then sighed. You then noticed something. Shoto never smiles. He laughs yeah but he never smiles. It's like he's broken. Everyone else have something wrong with them as well but that must be because of their past. Your not the type to pry in their lives. "I'm sorry you had to see that. And I'm sorry that you had to get hurt because me." You looked up at Shoto and saw that he had a frown on his face.

You shocked your head at him and then looked around. "no it's fine." You told them. Makoto and Luka came up to you with a smile on one of there faces.

"Why not start on our PE project?" Luka said to you.

You looked at them and then nodded your head. Makoto said that you all can go up to his bedroom. You nodded your head and then walked up. You walked into his room with him (Makoto) and Luka. You looked around his room and saw that he had a little toy of a black dragon. Your eyes widened and you could feel yourself starting to cry. Makoto and Luka saw this and then looked at you with worried eyes.

"Y/N? Are you ok?" (Makoto)

"Y-yeah. My brother used to love dragons." (Y/N)

You didn't know neither did the other two boys bit the others were there as well. Including March. They looked at you with worried eyes. They opened the door a little bit. Enough to see you. "Used to?" You heard Luka say. You nodded your head.

"My whole family was killed, I was the only one to survive." You told them.

"How did they die?" You heard Makoto ask.

You looked at him while the tears rolled down your face. "A break in. Some people broke into our house, my parents and my older brother fought and they got killed." You told them. Tears streaming down your face.

Luka got up and pulled you into a hug. You hugged back. Makoto looked like he was jealous but glad for some reason that he weren't the one that hugged you. You calmed down and the three of you started your project. Makoto grabbed his laptop and started to write....or type down the information about the project while Luka was printing off some pictures and you was making a A2 presentation board since that's what you have been asked to do.

Knock knock

*****************************************
Thanks guys. Hope you enjoyed it.

Damn....A lot going on in this chapter.

Bye for now

To be Continued!