Chapter 31

It was 12:00 and you just couldn't sleep. You didn't know why. You stared at the ceiling and tried to sleep but for some reason you just couldn't. "Ugh, I need sleep but I cAn'T sLeEp." You said annoyed.

So you decided to get up and go make another drink for you to sleep. As you went down stairs you saw Makoto walking back in with blood on his face. Your eyes widened and so did his. He went to the kitchen without saying anything to you he washed his face and took his jacket off. Which you haven't saw him without since you met him.

He turned to you and looked at you with a confused look on his face. "why are you still up?" He asked you.

"I should ask you the same thing." You shot back.

"... I um... Uh...."

You raised an eyebrow at him and looked with narrow eyes. "Where did that blood come from?" You asked him.

"I fell earlier I didn't realize where I was going and I fell on a body so I got up and I noticed the blood." He said.

"Dead?" You asked scared.

"No he's alright I... Called an ambulance for him." Makoto said to you.

You sighed with relief and smiled at him. "Well at least your alright too." You told him.

"Yeah I'm great."

"So why was walking at this time?" You asked him.

"I went to see my father..."

Your eyes widened as he said that. His mother kidnapped you and almost killed you what was his father like?

"He's dead. I went to his grave." Makoto said to you.

"Dead?!" You said.

"Yeah. My mother and father are scientists. When I turned 4 my mother and father thought it would be a good idea to experiment there ideas on me. Super strength, how to tell the mood of someone easily. They put a lot of needles in me and gave me loads of drugs. And they succeeded." Makoto said. Getting a metal knife and with only two fingers he broke it in half.

Your eyes widened.

"My eyes changes colour too. I try not to show it in front of people because they might think I'm freak and never leave me alone. So I hide it. I try to stay happy. But sometimes it doesn't work. I was 12 when they gave me the last dose of drugs and needles. That means it happened for 8 years. Everyday for 8 years. My father would come and apologize to me every day. He didn't want his child to be an experiment. But my mam wouldn't let him give up. Then I snapped. I broke glass and it went everywhere it hit my father and he died. He was the only one I cared for." Makoto said.

Your eyes widened and you thought back to what he said. "You mean your experiment!" That's why he said that. Because he was literally an experiment to her. He's wasn't treated as a son he was treated like an experiment.

"Everytime my mam touched me she would stick a needle in me. So I don't like being touched. By no one." He explained.

"Makoto. You don't have to worry anymore. None of us will let that happy again." You told him with a smile.

"I'm sorry for what my mother done. I'll make her pay no matter what." Makoto said. His eyes turning red.

You smiled at him and hugged him. "Makoto I'm not your mother I'm not gonna do anything to you. I promise you that."

Makoto's eyes widened at your words. He smiled and exempted the hug as he wrapped his arms around you as well. He held you tight and just smiled.

"I won't let you be hurt like that again, or I won't let you be anyone's experiment."

"Thank you Makoto."

You smiled at him and you both went back to sleep.

*****************************************
All 7 of them done!

Not long now and then story will end. I'm happy you all are enjoying this story so far.

Thanks so much for reading

Bye for now

To be continued!