Chapter 32

As you woke up and walked down stairs you saw Shoto and March standing at the bottom of the stairs. "What's wrong guys?" You asked them.

"Y/N, do you like any of us?" Shoto asked you.

"Of course! I love you all equally!" You told them.

"L-Love!" March said back.

You nodded your head at him and went to your wallet to get some money. "Where are you going?" Shoto asked you.

"Well I saw yesterday that we ran out of milk so I decided to go and get some. Why?" You asked them.

"I'll go with you." Asuta said.

You turned to him and smiled. As you nodded your head. The boys allowed that. You and Asuta got in your car and drove off. "Well then guess you have your answer."

"Could you stop appearing out of no where. It's very creepy and I want to know how your doing that." Shoto asked Yandere-Kun.

He started to laugh and looked at all the boys. "Well you have your answer. She loves you all equally." Yandere-Kun said to them all.

"Alright but what are we supposed to do now?" Kirito asked.

"I think you all know what you have to do now. If she loves all of you then all of you make her yours. You don't have to marry her to make her yours." Yandere-Kun explained to all of them.

"But I don't think Y/N will be happy with that." Shoto said.

"Well what else can you do? Let her be someone else's? No I mean you could kill her but then she'll be dead and won't be able to talk to any of you." Yandere-Kun told them.

"We can't just say or ask, hey Y/N all of love in that way would you mind us sharing you? I think she would run away from us all." March said.

"True. So how about we ask in a different way?" Luka said.

All of them looked at Luka and smiled. It was great a great idea. Yandere-Kun left the house since all of them knew what they wanted to do. As soon as you came back you saw them all standing there and Luka asked you a question.

"Y/N we all love you too. Would mind staying here and being ours?" Luka asked in such a happy and calm tone that masked the true intentions of those words.

"Of course!" You said smiling.

All of them was happy that they even piled on you to hug you. Asuta was happy and he out the milk away and some of the other things you bought too. 

"So you'll stay with us? Forever?" Kirito asked you.

"Yeah!" You said while smiling.

"Why wouldn't she? That offer is simply way too irresistible"

~The End~

Hope you all enjoyed it this is the end of it so it's done it's finished I will work on the Q and A now so if you haven't and you got some questions please comment now!

{Characters and story belong to me
Of course you don't. Neither does the pictures.}