Chapter 15

When Shoto had finished making the drinks he went back to them and gave them to Saito and Mina. Shoto looked at the both of them and then down at the floor. "Big bro you look like hell." Mina told him.

Shoto's eye twitched and then he looked at her. "Have you been getting enough sleep?" Saito asked him. Shoto looked at the both of them and then sighed.

Shoto's POV

I know they didn't just come here to have a chat with me. I know they are up to something. But what I don't know is what they are up to. I need to figure it out before the others come home just in case. As I looked at my younger brother and younger sister I saw that they had collars on.

Huh! Are they really that age already!?

I looked at them both and sighed. I don't know why they are here but if they are that age then that must mean that they done some fighting. "Saito. Mina." I said to them.

They both stopped drinking and looked at me. "Why are you really here?" I asked them.

Both of them seemed really shocked that I even asked that. But I know what they are like. I don't need this. Not now. "Sho. We Really did come here to apologise for what Izumi done last time. He should have never done that." Saito told me.

"Good." I told them.

I put my head down and looked at the floor, I didn't even both making eye contact with them. But I knew that they were confused. When I lifted up my head I must have looked scary because both of them are scared. "If I find out that you were here for something else. I will kill you. If you hurt anyone that is in this house. I won't hesitate to end you." I told them.

The both of them was terrified right now. And to be honest I don't care. It was true if they were here to hurt any part of my friends I will end them. All of a sudden the door opened and the boys plus Y/N came in. "Shoto we're back!" I heard Y/N say. I turned to her and looked at her like I always do.

"Saito? Mina?" I heard Asuta say.

The both of them looked at all the boys and then smiled. When I turned back to dumb and dumber I saw that Saito was gone. "why ain't you lovely!?" I turned to see Saito holding Y/N's hand. She looked at him and then raised an eyebrow.

"Um....who are you?" She asked him.

Anyone watching him could tell that his face dropped. "Sho. That's mean. Why haven't you told her about us?" Saito asked me.

I looked at him and then sighed. "What's there to tell?" I asked him. He made a pouty face and then I turned to Y/N. "Y/N. These are my brats of siblings. Mina is my younger sister. And Saito is my younger brother. And their twins. Happy?" I turned to Saito on the last part and saw him smile.

"I am now!" Saito said to me.

Mina got up and then walked over to Y/N. She stood in front of her and then held out her hand. "It's nice to meet you Y/N. I hope Shoto isn't too much trouble." Mina said to her.

Y/N looked at her and then smiled. She shocked her head at them. "Not at all." She told them. They surprised at that hell I was even surprised at that.

I was about to get up but Y/N jumped on me. I turned my head to her and saw her smiling. "Shoto. Here I got you the work." She told me.

I looked at her and I was not amused. Work! Have have fucking work to do!!!! Why does life hate me?

I took the piece of paper off of her and then threw them on the couch. Y/N got off of me and then I got up. I went into the kitchen and made my self a drink. I went back into the living room and of cause March looked pissed off. "What's wrong with you anger issues?" I asked.

"I'm not anger issues you prick. Say that one more time and I'll end you." March told me.

I smirked at him and then opened my mouth. "Anger issu...." That's when Y/N shut me up. I moved my eyes towards her and I saw that she didn't want me to say that. I knew she didn't want us to fight. So I calmed down and so did March.

Then Saito....

*****************************************
Sorry it was so short. And....

What did Saito do?

Find out next chapter. That will be published soon....I hope.

Thanks for reading

Bye for now

To be Continued!