Chapter 22

The boys had so much energy that you didn't exactly know where they got if from. You was all sat around the table eating breakfast when two of them started a fight. And I bet you can't guess which two....

And you most probably guessed by now.

Anyway another was trying to calm them down. While the others was laughing at the three. You on the other hand was eating your food. After that was done you washed the dishes and then put them away.

Ring, ring, ring

You walked to the phone and then answered it. "Hello?" You say into the phone. You could slight breathing but no one answered you raised an eyebrow and then moved your eyes towards the phone. "Hello? Who is this?" You asked.

"Hello....Is Kirito or any of the boys there by any chance?" The person said.

"And who is this?"

"My name is Ayato."

"Ayato? Ok hold on a second."

You walked to the living room and then saw them all watching TV. The phone was still in your hand as you approached them. "Guys do you know anyone with the name Ayato?" You asked them.

They all looked at you and then raised an eyebrow. "Ayato?" You nodded your head and then they shook there's.

You put the phone to your ear again and then opened your mouth. "I'm sorry but they don't know you. Maybe you have the wrong number." You said to him.

"....yeah I must do. Sorry about that. Those idiots." He mumbled the last part making you unable to hear it.

"Well good luck getting in contact. Bye." You said to him.

"Yeah....thanks bye." He said and then hung up.

You put the phone down and then and then sighed. You walked over to the others and then looked at them. "Guys are you sure you don't know anyone called Ayato?" You asked them because the person on the person on the phone seemed like he knew them.

(Do you know? I'll give you a clue! One of you told me that everyone calls him Ayato. So what I'm going to do is make the reader know his name as Ayato but the boys call him ___________! So who is it? Ok you all know you can do this!!)

You looked at all of them and they shooked there heads at you while trying to remember where they heard that name from. However it wasn't coming back to them.

You nodded your head with a smile on your face and then walked away. You walked up to your room and then started to play a game on your 3DS. You started to play the game and got really into after all it was (favorite ds game).

About an hour later you stopped playing because you wanted to do something. You looked around and then shrugged your shoulders. You had nothing to do. You had a shower this morning so that's out. You don't want to watch TV. You also didn't want to draw. So what could you do!?

That guy over the phone popped into your head. He said Kirito's name so of cause he knew him. But how come they didn't know him. It didn't make any sense. How could they not know who he is, but he knows who they are!

Something is wrong....but what?

Your thoughts wandered to the boys. They all had horrible backgrounds as far as you know....but they keep on smiling and having a laugh with each other. Which is what you most admire about them. All of them push through the things they went through and they help eachother out if they need to.

You decided to get. You walked down stairs only to hear the doorbell ring. You opened the door and there stood a tall boy with black hair he had a smile on his face as well. When he looked at you he was a little shocked to see you but it was barely noticeable.