Chapter 13

Nobody's POV

You woke up in the middle of the night again. Someone was up and you could hear someone crying. You got up and walked out. You went down to the kitchen and poured a glass of water. Then you walked back up stairs. You walked onto the landing and then listened out to hear for who was the one that was crying. You heard it coming from Luka's room. You knocked on the door and then opened it. You saw him crying on his bed. Your eyes widened and then you made your way over to him.

You saw that he wasn't looking at the door. His knees was close to his chest and his head resting on his knees. He looks likes he was locking himself in a small cage. But he seems to be getting worse. You walked quickly over to him and then put your hand on his back. He lifted up his head and you saw his eyes streaming with tears. You looked at him and gave him a soft smile just to make sure that he knows that your not there to hurt him in anyway. Your only there to comfort him instead.

"Luka. What's wrong? What happened?" You asked him.

He looked at you and then saw you holding a cup of water. You also looked down and then handed him the glass of water and let him have it. You never saw this happening to Luka. He was the one that would always help the others and make them feel better. But you know from the last two nights that others can hide behind a smile, but they can't hide behind it for ever.

"Why does everyone turn to violence every time they can't get their own way?" He asked you.

"Well sometimes it's just a reaction. People use violence when they can't talk others in doing what they want." You told him. You sat down on his bed and looked at the floor.

Luka got up from the bed and then kneeled on the floor. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into the hug. He was kneeling on floor while you was on the bed. You lifted up your hands and put one hand on his head and the other on his back. He stayed in that position not only because he thought that it was comfortable.

"When I was young....I had to be around 10 years old. My mother and father just kept on beaten eachother up....well my father did anyway. He beat up my mother and she beat up me. And I was getting bullied at the time as well. Because of my hair." He told you. He paused for a little bit and then he continued to speak. "my older sister didn't help matters. When she got in trouble she would make me take the blame. She was just as bad as them." He told you.

Your eyes widened and you held him tightly, for comfort he held you tightly as well. "Y/N. I hate people beaten up others just for fun. Except from Shoto. I can understand." Luka whispered the last part so you didn't hear him.

"Yeah well you would after what you went through." You told him.

He didn't move and he didn't speak either. He just held you in his arms and it felt like to you that he never wanted to let you go. "Luka. Your so nice." You told him.

"No. No I'm not." He told you.

"Yeah you are. You always help others without hesitation. I think that's kindness." You told him.

"I'll always help you with anything. No matter what."

"Thank you." You told him.

You saw a smirk appear on his face and that made you happy. You saw that the more and more that he talked with you the more calmer he seemed with you. He got off of you and then looked at you with a smile. "Thank you Y/N." He told you.

You looked up at him and then titled your head at him while he smile. "what for?" You asked him.

"Helping to cheer me up." He told you.

You got up and then looked at him with a smile on his face. "Oh. Well of cause what are friends for?" You told him.

"Yeah."

That's when you walked out of the room.

*****************************************
That's it for this one. Thanks guys for reading. I only got 4 more boys for you to stay up to....oh that sounds wrong. Haha🤣 sorry guys.

Bye for now

To be Continued!