◜O2◞

Authors note

Proofread? I don't know her.

Word count: 1568

═════════
CHAPTER TWO
═════════

The bell rang and students were exiting the school as they began to head home. Most of them seemed exhausted due to how the day went and some were heading to their club rooms or going out in general.

However, Jungkook wanted to be the last one to leave the classroom as he wanted to have a word with his teacher. What could it be about? Music lessons. He has an interest in singing and only few of his friends knew.

He grabbed his notebook from his desk and took a breath, he stood from his chair and felt a tap on his shoulder and turned his head.

"Do you take the bus or..?" Yugyeom asked, staring at the latter with a small smile on his face. Jungkook froze for a little, shaking his head. The bunny boy let out a small smile of his, showing his bunny teeth. "Ah. No. I have to work soon-"

Suddenly, he got cut off by his arm randomly being pulled and dragged out from the classroom; getting slammed against the wall. Jungkook squinted his eyes shut and his back ached.

"Hey!" Yugyeom was heard from the classroom, rushing to the guy who just took his new friend away. His eyes widened a little and frowned. "..Hyung." His voice lowered and sounded broken.

"Yugyeom-ah, Who is this kid?" The eyes were piercing through Jungkook's soul, Jungkook gulped and gazing at the blonde male who dragged him out of the classroom.

"Ah..haven't you seen the group chat from earlier? That's Jungkook...the new boy I wanted you and the others to meet. Unfortunately, we didn't see you at lunch.." Yugyeom tried to explain, fiddling with his fingers as the Male let out a low hum and scratched the back of his head; showing his smile.

"Whoops. I'm sorry. Call me BamBam, I thought you were...annoying Yugyeom-ah." The blonde spoken, looking away and took a step away from the bunny boy.

Jungkook let out an awkward chuckle as he thought he was about to get beaten up on his first day. He would be lying if he spoken up and said he wasn't afraid. He clicked his tongue and glanced over at Yugyeom.

"I'll see you both tomorrow! I have to hurry to work, haha." Jungkook announced, his eyes travelling to BamBam and showed his bunny smile before taking off.

Moments passed, he was by his locker grabbing his stuff which he needs. He heard multiple of footsteps walking by and suddenly stopped, what is it his time? He felt a hand reached out to grab his arm gently, wanting the younger to get their attention. And they did.

Jungkook faced six looking guys, who looked hot in his opinion. However, he stared at the Male who was holding his arm.

"You're the one who saved me that night!!" Taehyung exclaimed with his eyes staring at the younger, having a boxy smile on his face. Jungkook froze, as if he didn't know what to say. He didn't know how to feel at this point, knowing eyes are on him...making him anxious mostly.

"...Huh?" Jungkook quietly let out, he tried to look emotionless to him. Unfortunately, it didn't go to plan; he looked frightened a bit. Social anxiety.