◜1O◞

═════════
CHAPTER TEN
═════════

Flash forwards, last day of school in the summer before the summer break.

"I'm going to miss you so much Tae.." the younger quietly say, clinging onto the other as he buries his face into his chest. Taehyung smiled slightly at Jungkook and rubs the younger's back gently. "Me too, cutie.." Taehyung softly responds but trying to pull off a fake smile.

However the younger didn't notice it, Jungkook continues to hug Taehyung tightly while holding back his tears. "Why do you have to go? Four years is forever..." Jungkook complains, frowning and his heart starts to hurt. "I-I don't know if I could go on without you," sobbing, Jungkook couldn't keep it in anymore.

Goodbye for four years, the man he loves will be separated from him because of his college which was in America. Of course Jungkook didn't handle the news well but he wanted what's best for the other.

He loves Taehyung after all, even if he's just a teenager who would be graduating from school in two years time.

Which didn't help the fact his closest friends are moving away as well, his hyungs. The younger felt so alone, he looks up at Taehyung with tears down his cheeks once again and he went on his tip-toes before pressing his soft, small lips against Taehyung's and wrapping his arms around the others neck. They shared their last kiss together.

"Please wait for me.. please. I love you, Kim Taehyung," Jungkook whispers, pulling away from the kiss and finally letting go of Taehyung as the taxi arrives for the elder. Taehyung looks back at the taxi then glanced at Jungkook with a frown on his face and nods his head. "Always, you know I've wanted you for a long time. And if.. your stepdad does something to you, tell me." Taehyung softly said as he placed his hand on Jungkook's head as he played with the dark hair, feeling how soft it was.

"I'm going to miss you so much.. I love you too, Jeon Jungkook," Taehyung smiles softly and picks up his bags which were on the floor, looking back at Jungkook to see the tears on the younger's face. "Let's FaceTime everyday, stay in contact," Taehyung added, seeing Jungkook smile slightly.

"Alright, hyung, don't replace me," Jungkook jokingly claim and Taehyung chuckled, approaching the vehicle which was waiting for him to enter.

Watching Taehyung enter the car, Jungkook's smile fades and his heart kept on aching. He felt alone just like before, Taehyung was always there for him. Jungkook took a deep breath and saw the taxi leave the area. He felt...numb.

Present day, few weeks before summer break.

"Jungkook, hurry up! The guys are waiting!" Taehyung shouts from the ground floor, waiting for Jungkook to finish getting ready as the boys are going to hangout with the others somewhere.

"Wait! I'm putting my shoes on!" Jungkook responds, he was home alone which meant his stepdad won't be back until later on.

Not much happened during these past weeks or months, it's just friends casually hanging out in locations were youths come to chill or be mischievous by spray painting on walls, splashing any bottle which is made out of glass and more. You know, normal teenage stuff.

And there is Jungkook's stepdad, sometimes he would abuse the boy but most of the time he doesn't really bother anymore. It's as if he completely changed his own characteristics, trying to be a better person. Or is he?