◜O6◞

Author's note
Y'all know the drill, not proofread.
Warning, disturbing scenes ahead.

Word count: 1999

═════════
CHAPTER SIX
═════════

Only two days went by and now it's Thursday, the younger had two homework needed to be handed in on Friday, which is tomorrow. Currently, Jungkook was doing his maths homework but he was getting frustrated by it.

He would've done day before or the night after but he had work, therefore, Jungkook couldn't complete his homework and sadly had to leave it to the last minute. Lucky for him, he wasn't alone—Taehyung chuckled at the younger, sitting down crossed leg on the floor. "Come on Jungkook, this one is easy! All you need to do is divide them!"

Even though Taehyung was telling him what he had to do and explaining it for him, Jungkook felt lost still. "I..I don't know, Hyung..it's so hard without the calculator." The others complained; fiddling with the bottom of his shirt. Taehyung sighed, putting the pen down.

"Its five point six five." Taehyung simply answered, writing it down for Jungkook as Jungkook was busy whining about it. "..what?" The younger quietly responded as he was still confused.

Taehyung raised a brow and shrugged, "Eleven point three divided by two equals five point six five." Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who told him that for like ten times—or what felt like ten times already. "You're halving it." The elder added. With that said, Jungkook's homework were complete—he already finished his science homework which was embarrassing as Taehyung had to help him on it as it was about sex.

Resting his head against the side of the bed, Jungkook closed his eyes and lets out a deep sigh. If it wasn't for Taehyung who volunteered to help him, Jungkook would still be confused about it. "Thank you.. are you sure you don't want dinner? I could cook us p-"

"It's fine Jungkook. Don't worry about it." Taehyung simply responded, seeing Jungkook frown. "Fine. But you have to let me help." Taehyung giggled as he made his final decision causing the younger to smile. "Thank god!" Jungkook giggled.

The two boys made their way into the kitchen, Jungkook already getting the dishes out: plates, cups, knives, forks, pans, etc. Taehyung, on the other hand, he was picking out the food from the cabinet. "How about..spaghetti? Do you like spaghetti?" Jungkook asked, biting on his bottom lips then glanced at Taehyung. The elder nodded his head.

"What time is your dad home again?" Taehyung asked as he was curious, looking over at the clock which was placed on the wall near the door. "Around eight. Why?"

"Just asking..." Taehyung mumbled, remembering the other day when Jungkook's dad shouted at him to get in the car and remembered how he saw fear in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook frowned, he was already putting the pasta into the boiling water, looking uneasy.

Please tell me you didn't see anything. Please, the younger took a deep breath and felt anxious all of a sudden. If anyone found out about his secret, he wouldn't know what he would do.

As Jungkook was cooking, suddenly felt arms snaking around his waist and his eyes widen. Taehyung was resting his chin on Jungkook's shoulder, his cheeks were suddenly heating up. Taehyung, what the hell? What are you planning?-