◜O7◞

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I've been busy. Sorry if this chapter doesn't make sense, not proofread.

Word count: 2799

═════════
CHAPTER SEVEN
═════════

Opening the locker door, Jungkook shoved his backpack in it and sighing to himself as he was sleepy, staying up thinking about what happened on the previous night. He made sure he grabbed his science homework, leaving in the math one for later since math is the last lesson of the day.

Vibrating, Jungkook grabbed his phone from his back pocket seeing it's from Taehyung once again; sending over sixty messages asking if he was alright or if anything happened. Jungkook simply placed his phone in his pocket ignoring the messages.

The younger really hoped Taehyung didn't see anything from last night nor heard anything, despite wanting to tell someone about his step father. Sudden urge came into his mind, glancing around the hallways before heading into the restroom.

Checking if each stall didn't have a person in it, Jungkook entered the stall at the very end and closed it. He felt like breaking down, his breathing fasten up and felt his hot tears streaming down his face.

He sat on the closed toilet and rolled up his sleeves while rummaging through his back pocket, felt a certain sharp object touching his finger and taking a deep breath before grabbing it; pulling it out.

Staring at his previous scars, old to new, his body was trembling. Believing he needs to do it and he deserves all the pain he gets—though it's not true.

The small blade was digging into his arm, putting pressure onto it then gliding it horizontal on his arm like his other scars, he winced at the pain and did couple more. He didn't realised he was breathing heavily whatsoever.

"...Gosh, did you ever once asked for help?" A sudden male's voice appeared out of nowhere, startling the younger and glanced up at the stalls seeing a Male standing there; looking down at him. He figured he was standing on the toilet, shit, Jungkook thought while pulling down his sleeves quickly.

"Yugyeom..what.. what are you doing here?" Building enough courage, Jungkook questioned the other after swallowing down his saliva and feeling nervous, realising he saw what Jungkook was doing. Jungkook panicked mentally.

Yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows, staring down at Jungkook with a worried expression. "Taehyung. He asked me if I knew where you are - Jungkook..why are you doing this to yourself?" Jungkook didn't want to answer, he just bursted out in tears then looking down at the floor while clenching onto his dark brown locks tightly; Yugyeom eyes widen and he immediately jumped off the toilet and went out of his stall, standing outside the stall Jungkook was in.

Yugyeom figured Jungkook didn't lock the door, pushing it open and immediately cradling the crying boy. "..shh. Shh. It's okay. I'm sorry." He bitten his inner cheeks, Jungkook continues to cry.

"I..can't control it.." the weeping bunny stated as his voice sounded shaky. "I don't want to live anymore! I don't want to get hurt!" He spoken up louder, his body was shaking more. Yugyeom didn't know what to do but hugging him, rubbing his back a little. "..it's okay. Who..was hurting you?" Yugyeom asked the other, getting even more worried.