◜O4◞

Authors note
Stream Winter bear.

Word count: 2024

═════════
CHAPTER FOUR
═════════

Buzz buzz.

The sound of an alarm went off, causing vibration from the phone to start on the table while playing the irritating morning alarm. Jungkook groaned, turning around and smacked the 'snooze' button by accident for eight minutes. He slowly opened his heavy eyes, mentally slapping himself.

He didn't want to get out of bed, he just wants to sleep all day and not turn up to school—his eyes widen and quickly shot up, grabbing his phone to check the time. It's already eight-thirty in the morning! Did he really just slept through his other alarms?!

Rubbing his eyes, his vision went blurry for few seconds before adjusting his eyesight seeing his room—the ray of sunlight sneaking into Jungkook's room through his blinds, pushing himself to get up and made his way to the curtains, opening the curtains causing him to squint his eyes and blinded by the brightness in his room.

His eyes gotten used to the light, staring outside of the window, biting his inner cheeks as he felt anxious for some unknown reason. Vibration came from his phone, causing him to glance over at the mobile.

Usually he wouldn't get messages in the morning, if he does it's usually about work or his father- step father asking him to get something for him later on from the shops. It was weird getting messages; walking over to the bedside table and sitting on his comfortable bed, Jungkook grabbed his phone seeing messages from certain someone- more like over ten messages from him.

He lets out a sigh, turning on his phone and revealing his apps along with his home screen of iron man- his favourite marvel hero. Jungkook clicked on Instagram and opened the messages.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

TaeTaeAlienBoi
Wakey wakey!
Wake up!
Jungkook-ah!
Wanna walk to school today?
Wait I don't have your address...
What's your address? :3
Cutie~
I know you're reading these messages!
Jungkook!
What classes do you have today?

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at the messages from the older, finding it funny how he spams him but also finding it weird. How close does he think we are? The younger thought, knowing they haven't really known each other for long. Shrugging is shoulders, Jungkook decided to message him back.

But he doesn't know how to respond to those messages, biting his bottom lips and letting out a small sigh. He knew he needs to get ready but he can't just leave him on read either.

Jungkook was rereading the messages, placing his finger on his lips and swallowed down his saliva before messaging him back.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Jungguk_97
You really do like spamming my phone.
Do you usually spam everyone's phone?

TaeTaeAlienBoi
JUNGKOOKIE~!
You finally answered.
I only spam those I like ;>

Jungguk_97
Oh.
To answer your question...
I usually like to walk by myself and I don't give out my address to anyone especially to weirdos.
To answer the other question..I can't be bothered to check my timetable.