12

UNEDITED

"Explain" Xander demanded. His voice was like thunder meaning he was beyond pissed as it was. His eyes locked into Brow in a way not even remotely human makes both, Brow and me shrunk visibly deeper into the couch.

Man, I wish I could demand him the same thing when I was practically now almost sitting on his lap whilst his hands held my hips tightly.

Brow's gaze slid to the side as he nodded his head slightly, as if trying to shake free unpleasant thought.

I frowned deeply with his response.

Is he merely a puppet to takes order from people randomly? Can't he just ignore Xander's demands? What was he saying earlier? Male? Mate?

"I-I may have misunderstood the order you have given to me. You know, about the marked thing"  Brow explained in a timid voice. He wet his lips whilst swallowing his saliva many times, showing how much Xander's wrath has gotten to him.

"Poor excuse for not following my simply order" Xander grumbled. He sounded less angry now and I could hear a faint sigh of relief from Brow's.

I wonder, were they both related? How long have they been known with each other?

Xander seemed fierce but at the same time he also restrained himself from slaughter the poor pal.

I sighed, wishing I could just lying on my bed instead. Mind you, I almost close my eyes for a brief second. Geez, being with them was tiring my brain and body.

"He can't feel you" my ears twitched at the tone Brow was using, he was whispered as if referring to me. I mean, who else it could be?

I squeaked when I felt Xander muscles arm that landed on my hip before was now wrapped around my waist tightly. His entire body shaking as he stares dead ahead which making me cringed away but remained still even though his anger driving the fear out of me.

What was wrong with him?

"I know!" He spat angrily. His anger concentrated on nothing, on nobody but himself. A deep rumble came up from his chest up to his throat and I had a big frown on my face at that. Even a disable person could sensing something weird, unusual about him, about both of them. And I have noticed hoe Xander seemed likes to growl a lot. It was add. I just don't know what it was and couldn't seem to pin my finger to it. Whatever, I just hope they would enlighten me a bit at what they were talking about but surely, it's none of my bussiness.

I pushed his arms off and managed to stand up straight then stretch out my stiff, sore muscles. As I stood between them, I eyed them carefully then I stare at Xander cold-blood face. Silently, I stare down to his throat, to watch where the dolomite lands before cleared my throat when Xavier's eyes was raking over mine and range freely up and down my body boldly. Uh-uh...

I glance over to Brow and offered him a wan smile and mouthed "hang out" to him. That was all that I could came out with.

Brow's mouth twitched as he eye glanced over to a bad boy warily, as if he was waiting for some permission. But Xander look rather menacing with his towering body with a look of permanent annoyance has been reflected on his face.

"Hey!" I snap my fingers so Xander would pay attention to me. He might be scary and all but his cocky and bossy aura was too much to me and this is my house so....my house, my rules. "First, please drop the attitude" I pointed my fingers to Xander which he scoffed at me as reciprocate. "What is wrong with you" I added to him as now I looked at them furiously, since it was unfair if I let out my feelings to Xander only "If you guys have forgotten, let me remind that this is my house and you both are my guest. Tsk, where is your manner" I ranted out as I threw my arms up dramatically like an idiot. "You!" Again, I pointed towards Xander. "Stop treating me like a boy toys". I added. I merely watched them like a parent with a bad temper. I'm not the type easily to get angry unless there is a reason for it.

Brow expression somehow showing me that he was understand while Xander, on other side is quiet difficult to read. His face was emotionless as he looked beyond pissed, as if he couldn't believe he has been lecture on.

I was expecting him to retaliate with a comeback since that is would be done by a bad boy like him but instead, my brows knitted when watching Xander's eyes trained to the floor with a new emotion registered on his face whilst his posture resumes something closer to defensive.

Brow gasped out loud as he looked at me with a round eyes as if he couldn't believe as to what he had witnessed. Well, count me in too.

"Wow" I hear he whispers in awe under the breath.

I looking at them alternately as I exhaled.

I shook my head. I was suddenly tired and barely stand "I think I'll see you guys later" I managed to say with a forced smile on my face. "Maybe la.."

"I'm not going anywhere" Xander cutting my words with a stubborn childlike tone as he crossed his arms across his chest leave me either speechless or flustered. He didn't look up at me but there was an cussedness aura around him.

When I eyed Brow, he gave me a look telling me that he won't budge either.

"We were very close and good friends" Brow reasoned sheepishly as he flashed me his white teeth.

"But you guys don't look like that way to me" I stated as I raised my brows at him.

"That.."

"Oh, seems like we have some pretty guys here" Pop voice came straight from the door making my body spun almost instantly.

"Pop!!"

Sorry for the mistakes..

Thank you for reading and the votes  😊😀