26

UNEDITED

(XANDER POV)

"Damn. It's been quite some time since I've read a really satisfying manga. With no crazy ex, no crap drama, no rape or cheating plot shit"

I stole a quick look over my shoulder and roll my eyes. "What the fuck did you read this time?" I inquired grumpily as I speeding up. Brow was lying comfortably in the backseat whilst scrolling down his phone, mumbling something I couldn't keep up with. Satisfied expression was plastered on his face.

"Cherry blossoms after winter" he lazily reply. I shrug and narrowing my eyes as I look out through the window. I was looking for my little mouse. Just in case, he is still around the school area. Damn! I hope I could be a little faster so we could go home together.

"I'm hungry" Brow whines from behind me.

"Fucking stop whining or you won't get anything!" I growl and curse loudly when there was a white car in front of me changing the lines abruptly into the left side of the road without giving a fucking signal. This mathafucker! I almost, almost wanted to give a chase and gestured to whoever the mathafucker is with my middle finger. I have made plenty of mistakes while driving before, but no matter what I always make sure behind me alert by giving a signal. Whatever. Just prepare youself to be greeted when you encounter with an angry and aggressive driver when you have made a mistake.

I pulled over near Brow's favorite shop, whataburger. Whataburger is known for its oversized menu and since we weren't fully human, we wouldn't be satisfied with a little meals so this place was kinda suitable to fill our stomachs.

"Woah I've been forgotten when the last time we were here" Brow exclaims happily and had his door open quickly before he hop out of the jeep.

I turned off the engine and took out the keys from the ignition. Jiggling the keys in my hand, I walked over to very excited Brow. Looking down at him I pursed my lips as glaring at him. "We had been here last week"

Brow just laughs aloud, sticking out his tongue at me. Very mature move.

"There" I handed him the keys, ignoring his confused state.

Pouting, Brow crossed his arms over his chest with the keys. "You didn't come?"

I shake my head firmly. "I have more important shits to do"

"Is more important than me?"

"More important than you" I ignored his hurt expression. "My mate comes first before you"

"Sure" he murmurs. His hurt is gone as he nod his head in understanding gesture. He looks away quickly, looking at everywhere but me. But I know him better than he knows himself.

As I turned around, I pat his shoulder and push him slightly. "Just go without me"

Since our town is surrounded by thick forests I have no problem switching into my other form but to bad this town is also occupied by humans too, so I have to be careful.

Once I made sure Brow got into his favourite shop, I strip off my clothes and toss them aside. I slightly open my naked thighs. Damn. My balls feeling better without cloth on. I smiles proudly, feeling satisfied as my eyes flicked down on my massive cock. As I was about to rub the tip, I narrow my eyes and scratching my balls with a growl when I feel itchy around it. "Damn you silly ant" I rolled the black ant using my thumbs and flicked it off. "Astalavesta baby"

"Are you fucking serious? Picking a fight with a smaller one?" Xys barked annoyingly through my head.

"So what? He has bothered me. I had no choice but to dissing him back. One careless step and before you realize it you would have dozens of thise silly bastards biting you" I shot back, refuse to backing down.