22

UNEDITED

"Damn his strength!"

I jump slightly when Johnny's tired voice was so close to my ear as his arm brushing lightly against me, making my hairs stand on end.

"Johnny!! I yelled his name in shocked when he blink his eyes slowly and sit up. I furrowed my eyes when he grunted under his breath something I didn't catch. My eyes went down and grimace when his elbow poked out through his torn shirt sleeve. Xander must have done the low job without mercy.

"I'm leaving"

Johnny voice snapped me from my thoughts and I saw him stood on his feet slowly. He didn't look like he was in pain at all. In fact, it seems as nothing has ever happened to him.

"How do you feel?" I ask and copies his action and is now standing on his side to examining his body. As far as I could tell, he was completely fine.

"Were you always been this nosy?" He ask and chuckles as he look down at me, shook his head. Though his voice as hard as stone, his eyes were flashing with amusement.

"Am not! I was looking for someone"

Johnny ran his hand through his messy blond light hair and began pacing the room back and forth with his torn shirt still adhered as if he couldn't control any flow of emotions that rushing through him. "Look Aden". He stopped pacing and he called my name as he look at me with blazing eyes.

I raised my brows as I look at him to hear what he wanted to say. I didn't have the opportunity to read his expression for long either when he was already stood in front of me.

"Promised that you won't tell anyone about this"

My mind blank and It took me some times to registered what he is saying. "Execuse me?"

"Look. This is so embarrassing for me. I was known as one of the strongest in pa-school. My reputation would be fall and I don't want that to happen. Especially when I pretend to be unconscious"

"Why would you do that??" My brow furrowed in a frown as I studying his serious face. It sounds stupid in my ear. "Are you kidding me?"

"You're likely ask a stupid question" he says with a duh tone. "Xander was the strongest among us" Johnny's eyes darkened with anger when he said those stuffs.

I thrown a look at the wall and made a face. That's means I was worry over nothing. Huh! "Fine. I won't tell a soul" I convinced him with a nod.

He breathed out a long sigh of breath and stretching out his muscles with groaning, cursing Xander's name here and there.

I mentally roll my eyes. What kind of reputation does he mean? Is it so important?

I hummed as my eyes wander briefly around. The room was dim and sorely in need of a fresh coat of paint. And fresh smell too.

I shook my head. "What did you do to Xander?"

The guilt washed over his face as he looked away and silence fell as neither of us spoke afterwards.

Uh..uh

Okay.. I got it. This is none of my bussiness.

"Oh, before I leave. How long have you been here and have you seen Brow's? Actually I was looking for him" I ask when I remember my real purpose to be here at the first place. However, my brows lift in surprise watching Johnny's expression when the name was mentioned. He was about to cry with how much pain radiates across his face.

"Well..you don't have to look so moved, ya know" I patted his muscle arm awkwardly. What is wrong with him now?

Deciding, I shrugged my shoulders in a careless manner and turn around then walk away. I can't go back to class, at least until the class was over. So where do I need to head to kill the time?