20

UNEDITED

I dashed out of the class with Bel alone trails behind me since her friend refused to get involved.

"Slow down, Aden. You need to calm down"

"I know but I was worried. Brow looked rather strained and miserable" I explained without slowing down my steps. "Do you have an idea where I might find Alexander?" I asked with an impatient tone as I threw a look down on empty hall then at her. However, a frown work its way onto my face when she let out a gasp of surprise whilst her eyes widened.

What? What's wrong with my question?

"Are you okay?" My eyes followed her move when she affectionately ruffled her hair and tweaked a strand of hair into place as she offered me a coy smile.

I raised an eyebrow when she tapped her face gently and rapidly whilst looking at me. "So back to your question earlier" she pause and stopped to let out a quiet cough with a glint in her eyes as she stare blankly into space. As I stopped as well, I narrow my eyes when she sniffed the air.

"Do you have a cold? You've been acting weird" I turned away to sniff furtively under my arm.

"No" she sniffed again and suddenly, she made a face and looked pale. "Oh my god" she murmured and put a hand over her mouth.

"Eh what is wrong now?"

"Listen Aden. I don't think it's such a good move to meet with him right now" Bel sounded panic and retreat as she looking at me.

I was struck by how hesitant her sounded right now but.... how about Brow's?

"What? Why? I can't"

Bel simply stood unresponsively as she pursed her lips, looked a bit dejected. "Just let's go back to the class okay?" She nearly pulled my arm out of its socket with how much strength her has used. But I didn't budge at her request. Brow needs me.

I felt a sudden temptation to slap her hand away but I didn't do it. "Just go without me, Bel. I'll be fine. Just tell me what's wrong with you and where can I find him"

"I-I'm fine. You're the one with problem here. You're being stubborn" she shook her head whilst breathes out deeply. "Fine. Have you gone to toilet before?"

I nodded my head impatiently.

"So you just walk straight from there and when you find a store room just turn right until you find a yellow door. That's all.." she trail off hesitatingly

I don't have time for this so I nodded confidently. "Thanks ya. I owe you"

"Just becareful okay" Bel waved and nods at me. I know she is in a worried state when her face streaked with restlessness so I smile to reassuring her. Having someone worry about me is such a bless.

My steps are getting faster as I followed Bel's intructions. I hope what I did is the right choice because I believe Xander knows Brow better than anyone else.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I walked past the female's toilet, knowing I almost reached to my destination.

"He got the biggest cock I've ever seen"

"I know right. He saw right through me. He even asked if he could fuck my ass next time"

"Really!! What do you say?"

"How much slower can you be... of course I'd say yes"

"We were so lucky"

my feet froze as I could feel the goosebumps upon my skin when my ears accidentally overheard something inappropriate stuff. I grimace and dragged my heavy feet along the floor when they was laughing manically, follow by cackles echoing throughout the toilet.

Seriously?

How can people talk about it as they were talking about the damn weather. The biggest cock?? How big is the lucky guy? Is it the size of a coconut tree? And why on earth did I think about this?

My face formed into a look of perplexity with the fibers of my body clenched when I stood by the yellow door with Janitor Room sign on the door.

I have been this far, so I shouldn't chicken out. I can do this. As I was about to pushed the door, my brows quirked up when I picked up the sound of moan coming from the inside. Why is that? I tilted my head towards the source of the voice when the noise is getting clearer. My heart was racing when revelation hit me hard. The wall must be so thin. My face was burning and I started to feeling regret with my hasty decision.

I thought I got to where Xander was at. Maybe I should j...

I yelped shrilly when I got pulled by the arm inside the door and the door slamming shut loudly behind me.

I gulped when my eyes met with familiar figure lay motionless showed no signs of life on the floor.

"You took so long, little mouse"

I felt a chill down my spine when Xander's deep voice echoed from behind me. I had barely taken a steps when my body was hugged tightly from behind. My body frooze when I felt Xander's hands on my hips as he sniffed my hair loudly down to the crook of my neck.

Sorry for the mistakes...