15

UNEDITED

I woke up the next day with a massive headache and a feeling that it was going to be a worse day. Last night I woke up around 1 and can't get to sleep ever since.

Upon checking the time, I let out a sigh. I still got an hour before the school time begins. Once I'm done with tangerine button down collar shirt and black jeans I neatened myself up for the last time then leave the room and went straight to the kitchen to looking for Pop. My stomach growled and I hadn't eaten yet. I slow down my steps when I have listened to his voice. I raise my brows questioningly when Pop was chirping happily as if he were talking to someone.

"Pop?" I called when saw him standing by the door with his back facing me and he was still wearing his panjamas. Wasn't he supposed to go to work?

Pop looked over his shoulder and once he spotted me, he clapped his hands with a giant smile on his face.

"There he is. He looks clean and fresh this morning" Pop was so loud, as if he was talking using a microphone but I hadn't a single clue of what he was talking about.

I was about to open my mouth when Brow's poked his head through the door, grinning.

"Hey there!" I flinch slightly. He was louder than Pop. Apparently someone was overly chipper. He waving me then curled his fingers, beckoning me to get out. I frowned as I shot him a confused look but followed his request.

I walked past smiling Pop and frozen stiff when Xander was here too. His tall and muscular body towering all us. He was stood there with his eyes roaming all over my body with his usual facial expression as I stare him back. My heart skips and I get these unusual feeling along with tingles that went up and down my spine.

He was wearing a pair of black jeans with black tight shirt and a green hoodie jacket that showing of his muscles.

I averted my gaze, feeling my cheeks are red with butterflies formed in my stomach when he didn't even bother to keeping up with his examination.

The louds whoops were heard on my left, so I gotta pulled myself. I turn around and was welcomed by wide grinning. Those two, Pop and Brow is really getting along so well huh.

I furrow my brows, twists my mouth into a scowl and glared at the two playfully.

"What were you doing here? Just showing up without warning to have free breakfast is not cool" I joked as my face cracked into a smirk when Brow jokingly scrunches up his face.

"We came to take you to school" he explained whilst now laughing and pointed toward where the black jeep was parked on the driveway which I hadn't notice the thing was there before. But there was a bit of confusion through my head as to why they were too friendly with me when we weren't that close.

"They have been here for you. Don't disappoint them" Pop encouraged as he thrust his hand into the air back and forth that almost hit Brow's face since they stood too close to each other.

"B-but" I muttered then suddenly felt a chill down my spine as we were interrupted by a dark shadow from behind me.

As I turn my head, Xander was so close to me that I had to practically elongate my neck to look up at him. For some reason, viscous issue are out of the window when he leaning on almost of his weight that I could barely carry.

I shivered slightly when he reached for my hand and laced his fingers with mine, so casually in front of my Pop.

Nervously, I looked at Pop to see what his reaction would be but he seems to be fine with it. His adoration was so obvious with a wide smile painted on his face as he winked and nodded at Xander in approval.

"We are running late" Brow suddenly exclaimed as looked at us with expectation formed on his face.

I had never been late for school before so I was totally shocked and accidentally pulled my hand that entwined with Xander which as a result I have gotten low growls of warning from him whilst he pulled me closer to him, my back was pressed against his fine chest.

I gasp when I could feel his heartbeat throbbing through my body with put his muscles arm possessively around me. I turn to look at him but he pulled me towards awaiting Pop. Brow was already gone to the black Jeep.

"I will take care of him"

I felt my eyes going to pop out of the socket just by hearing that sentences coming out of his mouth.

Pop's eyes are widen too and I notice how he was particularly effective capturing at Xander's nonchalance and distinctive. Why would he have such abounding confident youth?

Pop didn't say anything for a while as he shot Xander a curious look in his eyes whilst standing straight to face the taller and younger guy equallity.

I pondered on how to get rid myself of this situasion.

You see, I still haven't forgotten the situation that has embarrassed myself as I was worked hard to pretend that nothing has happened even though considered to my current situation is where it's ineffective when my body, my mind and my soul has betrayed me.

I couldn't concentrate after having wet dreams about him. At all.

I wasn't pro of masturbation because I was advocate moderation. That is. I have done it countless time before though I didn't do it  3-5 times a day because that was idiotic and waste of time and energy that could have been used in other things but, urghhh.... I don't know what is wrong with my body. I have been spending wakeful night just by thinking about him, about his body and I have lost count of how many times I jerking off myself whilst imagined he was inside me.

See?

As for now, my mouth watered just thinking of how much I liked it when he taking control in bed and when he drove me insane, to be in charge.

Geez. Now I had a boner. Shuh! Shuh!

"Aden? Aden!"

Pop voice that conveys with sense of wonder had startled me but nevertheless, I was quick for him to catch a glimpse of the boner in my jeans by covered it up with my hands. Thanks God.

Even so, Pop frowned as he gave me a long look before his face cracked and I was red as I was aware of the big smirk placed on his face.

When I discreetly peeked at Xander through his stubbled jaw, his face wore an absent expression before it changed when he looked down at me. He eyes somewhat were blacker and had determine look in them, the look I could see through it.

Cravings.

I gulped.

"Did you heard us?" Asked Pop whilst smile teasingly at me. Uh-oh this old man...

I tilted my head slightly as I nodded confidently as for whatever they were talking about.

"Good. Make sure you look for them" Said Pop, worriedly as he moved forward to embrace me.

I nodded in assent when we pulled off, not wanting to make Pop more worried about me.

"Don't worry, sir. Your son is in good hands" Xander reassured Pop seriously. His deep voice held with determination as he looked down at me internally whilst Pop gazed at him with full of admiration.

Dramatic much?

"Thank you boy. I believe you"

"Thank you sir. Mark my words. He is now my priority"

"Wow.. I like you"

"Thank you, I like myself too"

Okay...

Am I the only one who thinks the situation we were in is kinda ridiculous?

Pop made it sound as if I was going to battlefield whilst Xander? The bad boy? He was rather serious and acted strangely as if I was someone who had been destined to be with him.

Oh my god. I can't stand them.

When could we even start moving? I was starving as hell with my stomach started lurching and doing a dance I didn't request.

Sorry for the mistakes....